1990 325i Turbo 366WHP
- NO rust. car was garage kept since 93 and has not seen winter since then, sprayed at crown every year too.
- Paint, the car had original paint until 2 years ago when i had it painted, i wanted the deepest black you could get and i got it. the cars clear coat is a new clear coat only used by Mercedes-Benz i think so far, its self healing clear coat, its sun activated. the car had no rust before i painted it i have pics to prove that.
- 15% tint all around, 55% windshield. Professionally applied.
- Fiberglass MTech2 front with splitter, Mtech2 side skirts and rear all done by Eurostyle. a real Mtech 2 spoiler plastic, the manufacture date i forget what it said but it the year was 1988. the car also comes with a badboy eyebrow if you want it.
- OEM fog housings, with 3000k 35w HID's very Yellow
- antenna shaved when i had the car painted.
- smoked taillights and side markers and hi beams as you can see
-direct fit ESM stagered 17" rims (silver) front 7" and rear 8.5
-tires are Kumho Ecsta supras and are 215/40/17 front and 235/40/17 rear and tuck nicely.
- Black leather IS sport seats, heated, all in excellent shape.
- Black headliner
- Auto meter boost and oil pressure gauges (mechanical)
- afr gauge as shown
- Power everything, all functional
- A/C gone. saved 42 pounds
- Uncracked dash
- Stock bottom end, ARP head bolts, torqued to 71 ft-lbs
- 72lb lucas injectors
- Exotic speed tubular exhaust manifold, (looks like the ebay one but fits better.)
- Holset HX-50 turbo with 21cm exhaust housing.
- 2.75" charge piping, 21x12x3" intercooler
- GReddy Type-RS BOV (not a knockoff)
- tial 38mm wastegate
- Hallman manual boost controller, in cabin
- Rebuilt head with welded water jackets
- 282 cam
- timing belt and water pump done in the last 15000k
- 255lph pump in tank
- 3.5" mandrel bent till under the passenger seat the splits to two 2.5" pipes that go to two magnaflow cats and two magnaflow mufflers, (i wanted it to not sound boomy) flex pipe in downpipe
- Magnaflow tips
- Megasquirt 2v3 mainboard, native USB converted - everything fits inside stock ECU box, plug and play
- Innovate LC-1 wideband o2 sensor
- GM IAT sensor tapped into charge piping
- GM wasted spark coil pack packs as seen in pictures (i'm using ngk brp7es plugs and bosch wires)
- Tuned very nicely thanks to Greg (furyriderx) its been running more then 10psi for 3 years now with no bottom end problems at all. its tuned to 17psi
- 91 or higher octane
- Starts and idles nice
- 3.73 LSD swaped in.
- Eurodrive clutch 4 puck unsprung disk with stage 2 pressure plate.
- Threw in a shot shift wile i was there
- Air ride, there was no kit for this car when i did it so i made it all, it can be changed back to coilovers with not much work though.
- Viar pump, small tank in trunk. purge switches in cabin (yellow ones, i'm sorry its all the store had left lol)
- Koni Yellow sport shocks all around
- eiback PRO kit (red) sway bar kit with bushings (adjustable)
- Alpine CDA 9833 deck
- JL audio 500/1 slash series amp pushing a 10" W7 sealed and ported into the cabin
- Jl audio 300/4 slash series amp pushing component 6.5 and tweets in the back and 5.25 and tweets in front. all with fiberglass enclosures except sub
- 1 fared capacitor and 2gauge wires to amps
- professionally tuned
-The car makes 366WHP last time i had it dyno'd at 16~17psi. if its a 17% drivetrain loss (witch i might be wrong but thats what i found anyway) its about 428 flyweel hp
I'm sure i'm missing lots of things but anyway, the car runs great, very fast as you can imagine, i'm only selling because i need the money and dont want two cars anymore.
i know i've spent over 20,000$ on this car not including months worth of time but i know how much its worth so im not going to ask like 15000 for it, so the price is 87000 OBO as is. if i get to keep my sound system. if your interested in the sound system we can work something out. thanks for looking
bump for a sick car, but did you mean $8700? or $87000?
Haha, I was just chatting with Greg last night about your E30... It looks awesome Brent, GLWS!
Ya sorry for the typo lol ya 8,700 obo and thanks for saying it looks good bud, and I forgot to add that the flywheel was lightend, there was 5 pounds taken off it when I put the clutch in
for whoever took those pics.. nice idea on how to set up the shots but the bright lights in them are very distracting, and draws the attention away from the cars... also you always want your light source to be behind you so the subject you are taking pics of wont have shadows.
i know i was off topic lol, but yeah you got a VERY nice build. i'm currently building a turbo e30 right now and all i can say is who ever picks up this car is going to get one hell of a deal.. You used nothing but quality performance parts.
Good solid build. That thing must fly.
Feel free to make offers, and I'm willing to keep some parts like the rims on the car to make it cheeper for you, rims are a personal preference so it would make it cheeper if you didn't want some parts that are on it
maybe post a pic of the actual dyno sheet too. just sayin. haha
...free bump for you!
i can offer 6000 today for the vehicle
With just the stock wheels on it and no sound system I'll take 7200
Need it gone. Bump
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015