maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ***Campbellville/Kilbride/Moffatt/Lowville Cruise > Burlington*** (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135730)

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 09:45 PM

***Waterdown > Burlington Cruise > Tuesday, August 10th @ 7:00pm***

When: Tuesday, August 10th @ 7:00pm
Meeting Place: Waterdown > Tim Hortons beside Harveys...

Instead of making the whole route up right here & now... We will meet up then and then discuss where we want to head out to!...

All I ask is that:

1 - The plan has lots of Highway Driving & Winding Roads!...
2 - We end up or at least make our way to Montana's for Dinner!....
3 - That everyone comes prepared so that we can cruise right away, so we will meet up chill take some quick pictures then hit the roads!...
4 - That everyone knows the route this time!... I have no idea what happened to you guys last time, I got lost due to not knowing what the route was... I don't know where everyone ended up!...

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ROUTE ON HERE! :)

canuckder 08-05-2010 09:54 PM

bro, what happened to you.

Yo, mohawk is kinda far. we should make it sort of same area but better lot. And more hauling, less taking pictures. we drove like 5 minutes, weak

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 10:01 PM

1st Answer: Took a wrong turn when heading towards Amanda's house, then went on Snake Rd. but you guys were way ahead!... Problem was that I don't even know what the route was... So I couldn't meet back up with you guys... :(

2nd Answer: Hmmmm yeahhh.... How about same meeting place/Snake road... but head right on the 403 then go to Montanas in Burlington?

Agreed!... Also I think we should make sure EVERYONE knows the route and we all stick to it/have "catch up" spots. You serious? I thought you guys headed into Hamilton then did the 403?

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 10:23 PM

@ canuckder - I changed the information right now... people are free to post there ideas for the next route!... But I prefer those things to be included that I mention in my 1st post!...

canuckder 08-05-2010 10:51 PM

haha we left with a few people after hamilton marina, They stuck around for awhile i guess. awesome turn out tho

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 10:53 PM

That's where people went!...

Yeah agreed! It was like 20+ People!... I thought it was originally going to be about 8 - 10 but great turnout!

BTW: Are you up for one next Tuesday?

Also I forget which one were you driving?

canuckder 08-05-2010 11:13 PM

i drove the grey e30. i may be down, have to see whats up.

Id be down for this weekend actually, ill be pulling that engine very shortly.

canuckder 08-05-2010 11:18 PM

Cars up for sale ?

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 11:30 PM

Ohhh yeah! You parked beside mine! Correct me if I am wrong.

Nice! Which Meets are you gonna be @ this weekend?

& Yeah > I am out of a job and I want to switch for another BMW for various reasons.

canuckder 08-05-2010 11:33 PM

uh, I dont know how many meets Ill be going to, im maybe down just to haul around abit or something.

///M(ike) 08-05-2010 11:48 PM

True say! If your free w/e day just tell me so we can go on a quick cruise! What are u doing tmo during the day?