maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   looking for a 135 or 335 to dyno at Eurofest (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135408)

MarkD 07-24-2010 12:04 PM

looking for a 135 or 335 to dyno at Eurofest
 
Hi there,

I've posted a thread here http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135404 which mentions that I am looking for an x35 car to dyno before and after I load in performance software.

Please consider it if you are wanting software for your 135/335 as for less that the price of a piggyback such as JB3, you will have real software plus a dyno sheet.

This promotional offer is limited to 2 cars, and it's best if I read the stock software today as it takes 1 hr to read but only 20 minutes to program in.

MarkD

rendered 07-24-2010 11:08 PM

I wish your offer was two weeks from today! darn.

Maybe you can hook a brother up?

MarkD 07-24-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rendered (Post 1439151)
I wish your offer was two weeks from today! darn.

Maybe you can hook a brother up?

Are you getting a 135 or 335? I can't repeat that exact offer as it was a special deal to get an x35 on the dyno at Eurofest, but I'll do something for the first few cars and at the rate things are going, I may still be looking for the first car in October! :(

rendered 07-24-2010 11:53 PM

Definatly a 335i... sourcing out a particular colour combo and options... I did a side by side comparison between a Dinan Stage 3 (maybe 2 can't remember exactly) 335i and a 2011 M3, and I was shocked and happy I don't need to spend $100K on a new M3...

335i is a monster if tuned correctly... I have complete faith in you! Make the tune hidden and unchangable by the dealer... it will sell like hotcakes!

MarkD 07-25-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rendered (Post 1439162)
Definatly a 335i... sourcing out a particular colour combo and options... I did a side by side comparison between a Dinan Stage 3 (maybe 2 can't remember exactly) 335i and a 2011 M3, and I was shocked and happy I don't need to spend $100K on a new M3...

335i is a monster if tuned correctly... I have complete faith in you! Make the tune hidden and unchangable by the dealer... it will sell like hotcakes!

Call me when you get the car and I'll get you going! *rockout*

MarkD

sexxxybimmer 07-25-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkD (Post 1439055)
Hi there,

I've posted a thread here http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135404 which mentions that I am looking for an x35 car to dyno before and after I load in performance software.

Please consider it if you are wanting software for your 135/335 as for less that the price of a piggyback such as JB3, you will have real software plus a dyno sheet.

This promotional offer is limited to 2 cars, and it's best if I read the stock software today as it takes 1 hr to read but only 20 minutes to program in.

MarkD

how does it work?
u get 80hp?
what is it to install?
how much?

MarkD 07-26-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexxxybimmer (Post 1439332)
how does it work?
u get 80hp?
what is it to install?
how much?

It is software, not a piggy back box. Those work by modifying values from the sensors to trick the ECU into thinking boost is lower than it is, or intake air temp is lower than the actual IAT. The software works by changing the actual limits for values like max boost, or ignition timing and fuel, or speed limiter in the ECU's data section. That is the proper way to do it.

Yes you will get 80 hp more. I'll try to get a newer dyno sheet soon, the current one shows a 60 hp gain but that was developed in 2008 and it's been improved since then.

You just come to my location and I will install it via the OBD-2 port. It's best if you come once to have the ECU read, and return a few days later to have it written, if possible. Or come over one evening for reading which takes an hour, and the next evening for writing which takes 20 to 25 minutes. (Or it can all be done on the same day if you are here by 2:00 pm at the latest and are prepared to wait around 3.0 hours in total)

I had originally planned to sell this for $1100, but am still testing the market to see what is the price that this will be a no-brainer for 135/335 owners and maximise sales. I'm willing to sell 3 tunes at around $550 as an introductory price. I was looking for one or two cars this weekend to come to Eurofest and dyno before and after for an even lower price, but nobody stepped up to the plate.

There are some advantages to buying locally, and one is that there is no down time caused by shipping the ECU to the USA. The 135/335 software was developed in Europe, and the tuner who developed it has been tuning these motors for around 2 1/2 years now, and sells to many dealers in Europe so a lot of testing has been done on many cars.

In the future, I will also have software available for other turbo configurations for these cars.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014