maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   I'm NEW from Hamilton, ON - SuzyQ (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134880)

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 09:42 AM

I'm NEW from Hamilton, ON - SuzyQ

1 Attachment(s)
heyyyyy

So I'm new to this site...I used to drive a done up Celica (was on the C7Performance site) then went to an 04 Acura TSX - A-Spec, anddddd then i upgraded to a 2006 BMW X3 last May (Alpine White). I will only buy white cars, I have a thing for them...

I am actually switching to a 2007+ 335xi with navi (in white).. Dealer is looking for one as we speak...I prefer used! So if you see one/hear of anything...let me know! I wanted it by the end of July.

Thennnnn I will start with my mods...

My dad just bought the 2011 X6 in white, my mom got the 2010 528xi...so I am in loveeeeeeee with BMW! When I drove the 328xi last night, it kinda felt a bit slow, didnt pick up quick...then I moved into the 335xi and realized that was MY car!

Anyways.....I gotta get used to this forum...any tips, let me know :)

Blades 07-06-2010 09:47 AM

Hey Welcome to the site

The sexual comments & asking for your number should start shortly .......

p.s. I believe you are now the fourth woman on max :)

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 09:54 AM

are you serious?? there are only 4 girls on this...wow!!

I'm deff a car girl!

Is there an option that I can change so that it notifies me when someone replies to my posts?

I need to think of a good BMW name to put under my name(I dont wanna be 1st Gear Newbie)...and signature!!

Blades 07-06-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzyQ (Post 1434338)
are you serious?? there are only 4 girls on this...wow!!

I'm deff a car girl!

Is there an option that I can change so that it notifies me when someone replies to my posts?

I need to think of a good BMW name to put under my name(I dont wanna be 1st Gear Newbie)...and signature!!

click USER CP in the top left corner (under home) .. everything you will need or want to change about your account will be on the left hand side.

BMW BMXer 07-06-2010 10:06 AM

no OMGHI2U!!! yet?!

DANIMAL 07-06-2010 10:27 AM

Welcome to the forum! Where in Hammer? Good luck finding your car, it should be easy given white has been a popular colour for the past few years. Post some pics of your previous rides!

PS. I'm sorry for what is about to happen, don't be scared off, just keep in mind girls don't come around here much. The guys have only the best intentions.*wiggle*

328IScreamer 07-06-2010 10:28 AM

Welcome to the board!
Once the 335 comes in you'll have to post some pics. What are your ideas for your first mods?

Quack 07-06-2010 11:14 AM

Welcome to the board

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1434334)
p.s. I believe you are now the fourth woman on max :)

there's way more than that, just off the top of my head, E30girl, E30gurl, Stephanie, MissChigga, Sands, Sharon, Christina, missraisa, and atleast another half a dozen more, I just don't remember their user names

Blades 07-06-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1434367)
Welcome to the board

there's way more than that, just off the top of my head, E30girl, E30gurl, Stephanie, MissChigga, Sands, Sharon, Christina, missraisa, and atleast another half a dozen more, I just don't remember their user names

Ya your right .. forgot about some .. they dont show up to meets anymore but then again I haven't been to many myself. Sharon is MIA for the longest time.

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1434340)
click USER CP in the top left corner (under home) .. everything you will need or want to change about your account will be on the left hand side.

thankss - i think i figured it out...lol

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW BMXer (Post 1434344)
no OMGHI2U!!! yet?!

what the heck does this mean?

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANIMAL (Post 1434352)
Welcome to the forum! Where in Hammer? Good luck finding your car, it should be easy given white has been a popular colour for the past few years. Post some pics of your previous rides!

PS. I'm sorry for what is about to happen, don't be scared off, just keep in mind girls don't come around here much. The guys have only the best intentions.*wiggle*

Well I could get the 2011 - but its just ridiculous!!! its an extra 45grand WITH my trade in...which is deff. not happening! I'll just have to wait until one comes along...or settle for one without navi...but i really dont want to settle for anything...i want my 335xi white with nav! he's working on it...i know them very well at the dealership...so he was gonna send a guy to the BMW auction...and if there is one there, they are planning on just calling to tell me, they can get one..and i either say yes or no...lol - should be FUN!

ohh i'm cool with all that boy stuff, i dont care...

SuzyQ 07-06-2010 01:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 328IScreamer (Post 1434353)
Welcome to the board!
Once the 335 comes in you'll have to post some pics. What are your ideas for your first mods?

well I haven't thought too far yet, thats why i joined this forum to get some ideas....i like the white/black theme, and very clean!

i want black deep dish rims...as big as i can go...(i dont want to lower the car, cuz i will have to drive it in the winter) I did that to my last car, and ended up having to buy another truck for the winter cuz it was soo low! coils are too much work...

there is actually a new set that BMW apparently just got in, they are black - but not deep dish...they want 4grand! which i think is INSANE! sooo if i can sweet talk the boys at the dealer...i'll probably be getting those... i dont want to do crazy mods to this car... i just want it clean and hottt!

i'll attach a pic of my previous car...that i kind of went all out and designed the whole thing myself...no boy help! (it used to be BLUE, i got it painted white with blue sparkles...)
[ATTACH]Attachment 99208[/ATTACH]

Robb 07-06-2010 01:42 PM

Welcome. Just get a regular 335i 2 door in black or white. Those are the nicest IMO. Im gonna convince my sister to get one too cuz her lease is due on your 06 civic.

Blackedout95 07-06-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Anyways.....I gotta get used to this forum...any tips, let me know
1. Get your hair did...