maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (
-   Off-topic (
-   -   Criminal pardons (

daytona 06-30-2010 08:51 AM

Criminal pardons
I looking for a firm that does criminal pardons,I had a very minor charge 25 years ago and want to remove it from my record.Any suggestions about companies that does this?..thanks..

blastedM3 06-30-2010 09:11 AM

U can do it urself. It's really easy. Call the police headquarters and they can give u all the info u need.

maroli 06-30-2010 09:21 AM

don't criminal charges disappear from your record?

blastedM3 06-30-2010 09:26 AM

not rally. if u get convicted than u have to get a pardon depending on the seriousness off the charge One to five years is the waiting time. If there is no conviction than it should be automatically removed after the case is done.

daytona 06-30-2010 09:37 AM

its was a minor charge actually,happen 30 years ago never reoffended..I think there is a on line application from the government you can send it yourself no?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018