maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   female Egyptian Lawyer Calls for Israeli Women to be Raped (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134199)

bmdbley'sBro 06-13-2010 07:19 PM

female Egyptian Lawyer Calls for Israeli Women to be Raped
 
'as a form of resistance' wtf! this is on national television over there.
such hatered.


overlordjd 06-13-2010 09:09 PM

:eek:Wow

mstearnsy 06-14-2010 12:22 PM

This has been up for 17 hours and nobody condemns these views toward Israelis?? Where are all the people from the other threads discussing Arab/Israeli relations?? I suppose Israel is to blame for this video too right?

aspen540 06-14-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstearnsy (Post 1428654)
This has been up for 17 hours and nobody condemns these views toward Israelis?? Where are all the people from the other threads discussing Arab/Israeli relations?? I suppose Israel is to blame for this video too right?

i think you're way out of line here. Your're comparing the ramblings of one insignificant individual to the official conduct of a government. these two things shouldn't be campared against each other.

jaym3smg 06-14-2010 12:45 PM

If this is translated accurately... that's a big IF... she needs to be raped with something hard and sandpaper-like.

-J

mstearnsy 06-14-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspen540 (Post 1428659)
i think you're way out of line here. Your're comparing the ramblings of one insignificant individual to the official conduct of a government. these two things shouldn't be campared against each other.

A lot of insignificant individuals have views like her, and they live a few miles from millions of Israelis. If nobody denounces her as a ****ing lunatic, some of them may be bound to act like she suggests. Israelis have good reason to be paranoid and over-protective, since clearly nobody else is going to stand up and defend them when stuff like this happens.

aspen540 06-14-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstearnsy (Post 1428681)
A lot of insignificant individuals have views like her, and they live a few miles from millions of Israelis. If nobody denounces her as a ****ing lunatic, some of them may be bound to act like she suggests. Israelis have good reason to be paranoid and over-protective, since clearly nobody else is going to stand up and defend them when stuff like this happens.

yeah, they are paraniod because the land they occupy is not theirs and they have whole group of countries waiting oust them.

PinkieMoscow 06-14-2010 02:13 PM

They have videos like this all the time. Have you never seen CNN reports were blacks and muslims are bashed? Every other person in the USA hates blacks and muslims and they aren't afraid to voice there opinions either. What happens to those out spoken "individuals", nothing- the government nor their neighbours lift a finger in discontent.

Start conductiong with moral, ethic, and global common and soon the world will have your back Israel.

mstearnsy 06-14-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspen540 (Post 1428685)
yeah, they are paraniod because the land they occupy is not theirs and they have whole group of countries waiting oust them.

You might have heard of this little thing called World War 2 and the Holocaust. Jews didn't forcibly create Israel, they were granted a portion of land by the UN after the killing of 6 million+ Jews, and have been defending it ever since. They've been attacked by multiple Arabic countries simultaneously a few times and have to endure constant threats of destruction. If any of us in Canada were placed under those circumstances would we act any different?

aspen540 06-14-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstearnsy (Post 1428700)
You might have heard of this little thing called World War 2 and the Holocaust. Jews didn't forcibly create Israel, they were granted a portion of land by the UN after the killing of 6 million+ Jews, and have been defending it ever since. They've been attacked by multiple Arabic countries simultaneously a few times and have to endure constant threats of destruction. If any of us in Canada were placed under those circumstances would we act any different?

http://www.deviantart.com/download/7...everbefore.png


you make it sound like all they're doing is defending themselves

mstearnsy 06-14-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspen540 (Post 1428708)
http://www.deviantart.com/download/7...everbefore.png


you make it sound like all they're doing is defending themselves

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...-did-there.jpg

You're a sneaky one, glossing over the various times in 1948 and 1967 (those years don't appear by coincidence on the map you know) when Israel was attacked simultaneously by multi-country coalitions of Arabic countries. Here's a thought, when you attack a country and LOSE, you can't say "we weren't actually playing for keepsies, can we have our land back now?"

TheLoneVR! 06-14-2010 07:32 PM

^^^
Well done Sir! ;)
good catch lol

davericher20 06-14-2010 08:43 PM

Ya, just like the indians here, white man fought for and won the land.

Isreal fought for and won BACK the land.

They need to get over it and so should you.

Darkness95m3 06-16-2010 10:03 AM

Someone should visit the lawyer and give her some and she is a lawyer.

sirex 06-16-2010 10:40 AM

both sides need to be raped by atom bombs.

you know in history, alot of things were done for a reason. you should read up on why they exterminated the jews. It wasn't for no reason at all either.

Its because of many many reasons.
a) Jewish people throughout history took up the "merchant role." In alot of cases they would "profit" when people around them were starving.

b) Hitler exterminated the Jews because when Hitler was gearing up for war alot of Jews (who had alot of money) pulled their money out of the country and left the country. They wanted to live in Germany and have the same rights as citizens, but when their country called for arms they cut and run.

c) Jewish have be ostricized because they never wanted to belong to the coutnry they live in fully. Even today, you find a Jew born in Canada, and you ask them where they are from and they tell you they are Jews and their home country is Israel. And every Jew I have ever met wants to go live in Israel. No patriotism for the country they live in.

d) they never really assimilate into the current culture, they always want to be different and they dont want to be seen as the citizens that live in that country, they want to be their own class of citizen.

This has created alot of alienation with the population that already lives in that country. This is why it was so easy for hitler to point at the jews and give them blame. Im not saying that what Hitler did was right, but at the same time, when you look at the way Jews have behaved over the centuries, it is more or less the truth.

The only country in the world where Jews seem to not have this higher then thou ideology is in France. France has one of the highest population of Jews in the world because of this. Above that, they are treated with alot of respect there and not looked down upon the same way as in other countries. Throughout World War 2, French citizens were amogst some of the kindest in helping the Jews escape the nazi killing machine, and probably the most of any group of people that helped save Jews.

The allies ****ed up Israel whent hey created it. They uprooted the citizens that were there already and then just placed the Jews there, how is that fair? Above all else, the holy land has been fought for by many, many many different groups of people. And at some point in time many groups of people lived there in peace.

And yet, the Jews want it all for themselves...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015