maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ipad - the biz model of the New World Gov: a system that devours humanity - Ipad (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133673)

bmdbley'sBro 05-27-2010 07:54 PM

Ipad - the biz model of the New World Gov: a system that devours humanity - Ipad

some 'news' on apple ipad production in china.

many suicides, 18hr days - worker: if i bicker with my supervisor i get taken to a mental hospital.
theres 8,000 people a day applying for this job.

microsoft is mentioned too.

1st 2mins of this (free trade & regs) - rest is gold info/'commercial'

YouTube- The Alex Jones Show Wed 05.26.2010 (TV) part-17

'china is the great sucking sound'

sirex 05-27-2010 09:10 PM

what did you expect? That apple cares about people? yOu think any of these corporations care about people? They only care about CASH.

daytona 05-28-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex (Post 1423838)
what did you expect? That apple cares about people? yOu think any of these corporations care about people? They only care about CASH.

Consumers drives the demand for products,they dont care if the product is produced by child labor,harsh working conditions and low pay,consumers needs their fix for flashy items.Its been going on for centuries.Scary thing if a huge company like Apple lacks the control on treatment of labor imagine the horrible conditions for the smaller factories?.Nike and Gap had major problems also with treatment of their workers in South America and Asia.

sirex 05-28-2010 12:24 PM

oh ya i dont blame them that much either... We all want as much as possible for as cheap as possible.

Blades 05-28-2010 03:07 PM

looking at some of the videos this guy makes hes a ****ing moron... police state is the worst one of all. I think this guy is the one behind all the FEMA propaganda that doesn't exist.

bmdbley'sBro 05-28-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1424073)
looking at some of the videos this guy makes hes a ****ing moron... police state is the worst one of all. I think this guy is the one behind all the FEMA propaganda that doesn't exist.

whuu - uhmm

Quote:

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. /quotes/comstock/13*!hal/quotes/nls/hal (HAL 31.68, +0.05, +0.16%) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kbr...rth-up-to-385m

------

H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
111th Congress 2009-2010

1/22/2009--Introduced.
National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish at least six national emergency centers on military installations to use existing infrastructure to provide: (1) temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster; and (2) centralized locations for the training of first responders and the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts. Lists minimum requirements for sites for such centers, including that they be capable of: (1) meeting for an extended period the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian, and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected; (2) being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures; (3) housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during non-disaster periods; and (4) hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs.

Sets forth center location requirements, including requiring the Secretary to designate closed military installations as sites whenever possible and to designate portions of existing military installations as centers otherwise

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...45&tab=summary

yup don't exist at all :rolleyes:

Blades 05-29-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1424148)
whuu - uhmm

yup don't exist at all :rolleyes:

*yawn* *sleep*

bmdbley'sBro 05-29-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1424228)
*yawn* *sleep*

for my own amusement

canada at 1:48

<.shrug.>

911LOL 05-31-2010 02:47 PM

lawlllll @ new world gov

Chris de la Cruz 05-31-2010 03:29 PM

emo-pad lol

this dude reminds me of eric cartman for some reason.

rendered 06-01-2010 02:04 AM

^ post before Chris de la cruz... omg, Tyler aka TNation back from the dead and banned? Could it be?

I could be wrong, but something about your posts are reminiscent of that banned clown. ;)

Blades 06-01-2010 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1424302)
for my own amusement

canada at 1:48

<.shrug.>

LMAO! are ****ing kidding me .. do you actually believe this? soldiers growing opium so they can get it on the streets before Al qaeda? hahahah

if there is something I believe its this ..
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3...usjlo1_400.jpg

and as for his material hard to get into Canada is a joke .. I read the magazine 2600 which is a hacker magazine and probably has more harmful stuff in it then his books ever will..

http://www.2600.com/

the guys a douche

http://sale.images.woot.com/Poison_Apple9agDetail.png

bmdbley'sBro 06-02-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911LOL (Post 1424694)
lawlllll @ new world gov

1:30 ctv - secret bilderberg meetings, search that up.

this bilderberg guy Brzezinski has been creeping around the whitehouse since carter (70's)

Zbigniew Brzezinski - Easier to kill a million people than to control them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1424927)
LMAO! are ****ing kidding me .. do you actually believe this? soldiers growing opium so they can get it on the streets before Al qaeda? hahahah

sigh

' Foxnews - We Tolerate The Cultivation Of Opium Poppies

Foxnews - We Tolerate The Cultivation Of Opium Poppies
And the chances are that the CIA encourage it! Back before 9/11 the amount of opium exported from Afghanistan made up about 20% of the heroin on the streets, comparted to now, after years of fighting the Taliban, and with a new government, the opium leaving Afghanistan makes up as much as 90% of the opium trade. And yet they still try and blame the Taliban.

Could it be that the CIA werent making enough out of the resources in Afghanistan because of the Taliban trying to limit the production?? Good excuse for a war id say!

Geraldo Rivera talks to troops in Afganistan about the cultivation of opium poppies for C.I.A. black operations. '

then theres a few crashed cia rendition jets that had tonnes of Cocain on them! *smoke*

911LOL 06-02-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1425270)

1:30 ctv - secret bilderberg meetings, search that up.

this bilderberg guy Brzezinski has been creeping around the whitehouse since carter (70's)

Zbigniew Brzezinski - Easier to kill a million people than to control them

sigh

Foxnews - We Tolerate The Cultivation Of Opium Poppies
And the chances are that the CIA encourage it! Back before 9/11 the amount of opium exported from Afghanistan made up about 20% of the heroin on the streets, comparted to now, after years of fighting the Taliban, and with a new government, the opium leaving Afghanistan makes up as much as 90% of the opium trade. And yet they still try and blame the Taliban.

Could it be that the CIA werent making enough out of the resources in Afghanistan because of the Taliban trying to limit the production?? Good excuse for a war id say!

Geraldo Rivera talks to troops in Afganistan about the cultivation of opium poppies for C.I.A. black operations. '

then theres a few crashed cia rendition jets that had tonnes of Cocain on them! *smoke*

LOL you crack me up
http://bilderberg.weebly.com/debunking.html

just read this whole article. You're so far out in left field you don't even realize you've left the ballpark buddy:
http://mottsblog.blogspot.com/2006/1...onspiracy.html

Blades 06-02-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1425270)

sigh

opium poppy is also used to make morphine and codeine .. also largely used in America .. in fact morphine is highly used in hospitals everywhere around the world.According to a 2005 estimate by the International Narcotics Control Board, six countries (Australia, Britain, Canada, France, Germany, and the United States) consume 79 percent of the world’s morphine.

Soo .. ya I can see why the stole the morphine from them .. i mean opium .. since its a drug thats so HIGHLY used in the streets these days LOL!!!