maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Blind truck driver? lol (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130906)

AMG_POWER 03-17-2010 03:33 PM

Blind truck driver? lol
 



wtf...:huh?:

AMG_POWER 03-17-2010 03:36 PM


Dado 540 03-17-2010 04:38 PM

He must have had it. This guy cut him off, and he'll never do it again hahaha.

davericher20 03-17-2010 05:05 PM

Ya saw the truck from bfcot, but not the ferris wheel! HAHAHA that's ****in SICK!!!!

pawcio 03-17-2010 05:18 PM

crazy. don't wanna piss off that truck driver. i wonder how that ended.

Darkness95m3 03-17-2010 06:51 PM

Hmmm, that's one pissed off truck driver.

You think those taking the video would be honking to the driver to stop.

Jim .E. 03-17-2010 07:14 PM

It's funny how you guys automatically assume the truck driver knew the car was under him. An individual on TAC had the same thing happen to him a few years back and the only way he got the drivers attention was by literally opening the sunroof and waving his hands through the roof.

The car's actually in the trucks blind spot.

pawcio 03-17-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim .E. (Post 1400617)
It's funny how you guys automatically assume the truck driver knew the car was under him. An individual on TAC had the same thing happen to him a few years back and the only way he got the drivers attention was by literally opening the sunroof and waving his hands through the roof.

The car's actually in the trucks blind spot.

i'd imagine you'd feel the initial impact and unless the truck driver is also deaf he should probably hear some ungodly noises coming from front of his truck.

M3speed 03-17-2010 08:39 PM

imagine being in that car! that's scary shit!!! wow!

Quack 03-17-2010 09:02 PM

that ferris wheel is pretty cool, human power ferris wheel

davericher20 03-17-2010 10:50 PM

Ya +1 on the truck not knowing. Apparently it's not uncommon, heard other stories as well.

Jim .E. 03-18-2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawcio (Post 1400640)
i'd imagine you'd feel the initial impact and unless the truck driver is also deaf he should probably hear some ungodly noises coming from front of his truck.

Have you driven a truck? A truck hitting a car of that size is like you hitting a pot hole with your car. It's minimal impact and you ignore it.

It's like a elephant in the forest. When it walks its ass brushes on trees causes impact and sometimes breaks them. The elephant doesn't stop and ask if the tree is okay, it moves the **** on.

Bimmer Heaven 03-18-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim .E. (Post 1400737)
Have you driven a truck? A truck hitting a car of that size is like you hitting a pot hole with your car. It's minimal impact and you ignore it.

It's like a elephant in the forest. When it walks its ass brushes on trees causes impact and sometimes breaks them. The elephant doesn't stop and ask if the tree is okay, it moves the **** on.

Have you ever hit a car with a truck!!?? and not notice?:rolleyes:

pawcio 03-18-2010 09:30 AM

^ lets just say for some reason that they don't feel the impact, or see a car or hear anything and just keep going.

in this case we should petition NA to adopt the kinds of trucks they have in europe where there is no 'hood' so the driver can see the road two feet or less in front of his bumper.

pawcio 03-18-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim .E. (Post 1400737)
Have you driven a truck? A truck hitting a car of that size is like you hitting a pot hole with your car. It's minimal impact and you ignore it.

It's like a elephant in the forest. When it walks its ass brushes on trees causes impact and sometimes breaks them. The elephant doesn't stop and ask if the tree is okay, it moves the **** on.

the truck (elephant) didn't exactly just brush against the car (bush or tree), it sorta rammed into it head first at full speed.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015