maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   LF: e30 mirors to trade (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130065)

Ceeker 02-22-2010 07:21 PM

LF: e30 mirors to trade
 
Looking for a pair of gloss shwartz not diamond black mirrors with no corrosion to trade for a set of apline whites. the set I have are in good condition and can bolt straight on without paint. looking for an even trade. I don't need the mirror glass and or motors but whatever. :-)

thx - ernie

craz azn 02-22-2010 07:52 PM

You have any red ones?

Ceeker 02-22-2010 08:00 PM

Rudy I only got a right side...or maybe I have both..lol..I'll have to check- one forsure cause it's still on the car!
Heck id take them off your hands even if you want a few bucks for them I can't decide whether to paint my pillars black, white housing and mirror cover black or do it the other way around. this is why I'm looking for another set..lol.

Ceeker 02-22-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craz azn (Post 1393025)
You have any red ones?

confirmed: only right hand side. Sorry.. I dug up a drivers side mat blk mirror but it's corroded. Even a mat black set would do since I can always get them freshened up. those are a dime dozen. Someone's gotta have set of those..sheesh...lol.

craz azn 02-22-2010 09:07 PM

Damn, and I need a driver side too! :( Hey I will reply to your email in a few minutes, I just remembered to check into those items for you.

Ceeker 02-22-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craz azn (Post 1393053)
Damn, and I need a driver side too! :( Hey I will reply to your email in a few minutes, I just remembered to check into those items for you.

no probs -take u're time.

Ceeker 02-23-2010 05:52 PM

bump

E30M42cab 02-23-2010 06:29 PM

I've got a couple sets... one is mat black, but I like them, and might put them on my coupe (too much red shit)... I've got a set of luxorbeige metallic... heat and power works.... best colour ever!!!!!!!!!!! would you mind them? You're repainting anyways right?

Ceeker 02-23-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1393417)
I've got a couple sets... one is mat black, but I like them, and might put them on my coupe (too much red shit)... I've got a set of luxorbeige metallic... heat and power works.... best colour ever!!!!!!!!!!! would you mind them? You're repainting anyways right?

Well Scott, I appreciate the offer but I have a white set, a set on my car, a red set on my IX, red pass side ,and 1 drivers side matt black. So, I wanted to make it easier on the guy doing the paint work to just cover the outer cover white. that way less paint less prep. it's too difficult to paint the white ones black - where you suggested so it would have to be outer cover black and post and mirror cover white. I might just do that with one set to see how it looks and reverse the pattern on the other. So black would be ideal. :-)

E30M42cab 02-24-2010 05:58 PM

I hear ya... I just didn't want to look at my luxorbeige mirrors any more.:puke:

craz azn 02-24-2010 07:26 PM

Common you guys, hook me up with red mirrors! I am in the same boat, trying to save my paint guy some prep work.

Ceeker 02-24-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craz azn (Post 1393790)
Common you guys, hook me up with red mirrors! I am in the same boat, trying to save my paint guy some prep work.

Rudy, you can have my pass. side red one for nothin... :-)

craz azn 02-24-2010 10:49 PM

:( Its my driver side mirror that looks like hell unfortunately... Time to upgrade? lol

E30M42cab 02-27-2010 06:50 PM

I may have a set of painted black ones coming my way if I can pull off a deal for a parts car. Let me see what I can find locally.

Ceeker 02-27-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1394670)
I may have a set of painted black ones coming my way if I can pull off a deal for a parts car. Let me see what I can find locally.

even better. mmmmmmm shinny black mirrors on my white car...mmmm....no corrosion.....even...:-)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.