maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WTB: BMW E30 2-door (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129817)

hosty 02-15-2010 12:02 PM

WTB: BMW E30 2-door
 
Looking for a 2-door e30. Don't message me saying you have a mint 4 door, because I don't give a shit.

2-door in deecent condition.

PM me what you got.

Ceeker 02-15-2010 12:15 PM

u need to have the money for one in good condition.

hosty 02-15-2010 12:18 PM

yep! well I can't find any! :(

Ceeker 02-15-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosty (Post 1390666)
yep! well I can't find any! :(

Are you looking for factory stock or modified? stick or auto or does that matter?

hosty 02-15-2010 05:40 PM

doesn't matter, 5-spd is a must, I should add that, thanks

Ceeker 02-15-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosty (Post 1390740)
doesn't matter, 5-spd is a must, I should add that, thanks

look at spending between 4-6k on a nice one. original or otherwise. :-) good luck!

lvan 02-16-2010 01:02 PM

Nah, just get the one from the usa. Even the local guys that are selling theirs for big bucks, they are far from southern Minty ones. There is a good reason why they wanna sell it. 4-6k will not get you anywhere these days.....

Ceeker 02-16-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1390977)
Nah, just get the one from the usa. Even the local guys that are selling theirs for big bucks, they are far from southern Minty ones. There is a good reason why they wanna sell it. 4-6k will not get you anywhere these days.....

btt you get a "minty" one you're into taxes, shipping charges, $$ conversion and time - you're basically back in the seat of 4-8k depending on model. 6 half dozen or the other. That is why a very good to excellent condition e30 here is fetching that. Aside from this it is becoming increasingly harder to find one in original un bastardized condition. :-) did I forget to mention the cost of traveling south and what a person defines as minty? I have seen alot of "minty" cars that should have been in the scrap yard..lol.

hosty 02-16-2010 11:43 PM

e30's tend to pop up every few months

Incorrigible 02-17-2010 09:45 PM

Sent you a PM.

Ceeker 02-17-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosty (Post 1391165)
e30's tend to pop up every few months

check in with Cocacolabob; he's got a line on a 325i coupe year 90' black on black. I think the guy is asking 2500.

lvan 02-18-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceeker (Post 1391038)
btt you get a "minty" one you're into taxes, shipping charges, $$ conversion and time - you're basically back in the seat of 4-8k depending on model. 6 half dozen or the other. That is why a very good to excellent condition e30 here is fetching that. Aside from this it is becoming increasingly harder to find one in original un bastardized condition. :-) did I forget to mention the cost of traveling south and what a person defines as minty? I have seen alot of "minty" cars that should have been in the scrap yard..lol.


After I returned from Nevada and Cali, I just laugh at our cars. I do not even bother. Let alone E46 lineup with the goodies that our cars never saw.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.