maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Don't deal with e30bim! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129795)

e30drifter 02-14-2010 02:43 PM

Don't deal with e30bim!

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128563

Read my last reply.

lvan 02-14-2010 02:54 PM

That sale was just too shady.... I had the feeling someone will get burned.

e30drifter 02-14-2010 03:04 PM

Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL

BigD 02-14-2010 03:10 PM

If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:

tg07lq 02-14-2010 03:30 PM

good call, i had this thread open in another tab, i was interested too. thanks for the save!

W2WDETAILING 02-14-2010 04:09 PM

The mods are ****ing useless! They don't give a shit about stuff like this! I have been going back and forth with a mod about a car that's forsale and the owner is hiding stuff and he is being a complete asshole. After wasting my time sending pms to a certain mod I have given up because he obviously doesent give a ****. Plain and simple if the person doesent have cred or it seems to good to be true don't waste your time!

lvan 02-14-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING (Post 1390500)
The mods are ****ing useless! They don't give a shit about stuff like this! I have been going back and forth with a mod about a car that's forsale and the owner is hiding stuff and he is being a complete asshole. After wasting my time sending pms to a certain mod I have given up because he obviously doesent give a ****. Plain and simple if the person doesent have cred or it seems to good to be true don't waste your time!

I hear ya, but again thanks to maxbimmer you went after his posts and detected the issues. If that was not the case, he would throw classic propaganda kiji/CL lines such as "leaving the county" or "back to school" or what not.

W2WDETAILING 02-14-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1390505)
I hear ya, but again thanks to maxbimmer you went after his posts and detected the issues. If that was not the case, he would throw classic propaganda kiji/CL lines such as "leaving the county" or "back to school" or what not.

. Yeah I guess. Max needs to adopt some kind. Of reputation system/ or where comments can be made on the users info that was a potential buyer can see the kind of person there dealing with

trd_mr2 02-14-2010 05:18 PM

[quote=BigD;1390486]If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:

lmfao thanks for posting that link, i read it all, and this e30bim is a piece of work hahah. im surprised he still hangs out on the max after that.

Bullet Ride 02-14-2010 05:22 PM

[quote=BigD;1390486]If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:

Wow, just read thru that whole thing. Serious max drama right there lol.

Danboy 02-14-2010 05:48 PM

I'm sorry, but excuse my ignorance if im missing something...

"Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL" Does this mean that both parties resolved the issue? The OP got his money back, and for some reason still has the seller's lights?:huh?:

I agree with the OP that this shouldn't have happened in the first place, and it's sad to see a fellow max member try to screw another one over, if that was in fact the case. We do have our eyes open on these kinds of situations as this wouldn't be the first, and most likely not the last. We take this seriously, and take proper actions when necessary. It's a perminent ban for any users that attempt any kind of fraud on Maxbimmer, and we always suggest to users to involve the police if necessary...thankfully it didn't reach that point here. The OP made the proper call to make this thread as one should.

W2W, you should take my advice, and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior on here, and grow up. Making rude remarks, and jumping all over the site with useless, or unnecessary comments will only make your stay here much shorter. I understand you're trying to help this guy, but in all honesty, you're not. Calling the mods "fu**ing useless" is uncool, and normally that would mean an automatic ban for you just because of it being considered a "personal attack" and a complete disrespect to those that help this site be what it is today.

W2WDETAILING 02-14-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danboy (Post 1390533)
I'm sorry, but excuse my ignorance if im missing something...

"Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL" Does this mean that both parties resolved the issue? The OP got his money back, and for some reason still has the seller's lights?:huh?:

W2W, you should take my advice, and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior on here, and grow up. Making rude remarks, and jumping all over the site with useless, or unnecessary comments will only make your stay here much shorter. I understand you're trying to help this guy, but in all honesty, you're not. Calling the mods "fu**ing useless" is uncool, and normally that would mean an automatic ban for you just because of it being considered a "personal attack" and a complete disrespect to those that help this site be what it is today.

. Yes your right about the first thing you said! But I'm not being a keyboard warrior Dan boy. I am not going over this because I have better things to do. I stated a problem and a mod I was speaking with was ****ing useless sorry for saying it as it is. I don't see it as a personal attack a personal attack would be. Like. So and so is a useless ****ing idiot.... I reccomend the mods go over rules and get it straight.

W2WDETAILING 02-14-2010 06:36 PM

Just to clear things up before you take it the wrong way. I'm not saying mods are useless at everything, they are just useless with dealing with these kind of situations

328IScreamer 02-14-2010 10:50 PM

that was a long thread to read but pretty damn funny!
How is this guy still around??

The Question 02-15-2010 01:31 AM

Cite:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113178