maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   FS; 93 325is auto, parts OR full!!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129533)

Eurostyle 02-04-2010 11:27 PM

FS; 93 325is auto, parts OR full!!!
 
5 Attachment(s)
Full running 93 325is auto, green on dove grey. Has 200K, body is very solid. Interior is power leather, non sport, no rips. Has 2 almost new winter tires, front strut bar. Clean title, small damage to rear. Can supply all parts to have fixed (trailing arm, rim, lights, bumper) for $2200 as is! OR will be parted. Call with any needs. *wave*

aaron320i 02-04-2010 11:30 PM

ohhhh so thats how it is eh fil, I call for seats and now your gonna sell the car.
Im coming after you bud. :P

Eurostyle 02-04-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron320i (Post 1387915)
ohhhh so thats how it is eh fil, I call for seats and now your gonna sell the car.
Im coming after you bud. :P

lol You can buy the seats AND the car! :P

Dont worry, the parts are still available if you want them...i'll just switch to tan! :D

aaron320i 02-04-2010 11:53 PM

lol well see what the new owner says. Maybe ill switch everything to black:P

Eurostyle 02-07-2010 08:39 PM

Strut bar and clear signals on hold! *wave*

Everything else is available...

tg07lq 02-07-2010 11:17 PM

ive got another altezza if you want to have a complete set ;) haha ill even give ya a good deal.

any other mods to the car? 325 sedan here so probably only engine mods.
got a non lbf headlight switch? does that car have 11 bttn with check control to see if its throwing low beam failure?

Eurostyle 02-08-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tg07lq (Post 1388613)
ive got another altezza if you want to have a complete set ;) haha ill even give ya a good deal.

any other mods to the car? 325 sedan here so probably only engine mods.
got a non lbf headlight switch? does that car have 11 bttn with check control to see if its throwing low beam failure?

lol
Sorry, the 11 button was mint but sold first day! You can buy the altezza and make a set! I'll sell it cheap! And i have a sedan roof liner you might be able to use...call me

tg07lq 02-08-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1388644)
lol
Sorry, the 11 button was mint but sold first day! You can buy the altezza and make a set! I'll sell it cheap! And i have a sedan roof liner you might be able to use...call me

haha no no ive got clears, certainly no need for altezza's on my end *no-no*
ive got an 18 button wried but what i needed was just any obc to check the headlight switch in the car. see if the car has a low beam failure. i found out if the car gets that failure out of nowhere. its the switch, just need to find a switch that isnt throwing codes.

sedan roofliner no sunroof? tried to get in touch a few times prevoiously. whats the best way/time?

Eurostyle 02-11-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tg07lq (Post 1388660)
haha no no ive got clears, certainly no need for altezza's on my end *no-no*
ive got an 18 button wried but what i needed was just any obc to check the headlight switch in the car. see if the car has a low beam failure. i found out if the car gets that failure out of nowhere. its the switch, just need to find a switch that isnt throwing codes.

sedan roofliner no sunroof? tried to get in touch a few times prevoiously. whats the best way/time?

Best way is by phone, from 11Am to 11Pm! *wave*

Shafhan 02-11-2010 01:11 AM

rear shocks pm me prices thanks :)

Eurostyle 02-17-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shafhan (Post 1389683)
rear shocks pm me prices thanks :)

Same as always, they are about $80-100/pair...*wave*

Shafhan 02-17-2010 01:00 AM

il buy thm can u hold thm till thursday?

Eurostyle 02-17-2010 01:02 AM

Sure, let me know!*wave*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.