maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTF is wrong with people... FIGHting (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12915)

Shamis 03-20-2003 03:57 PM

WTF is wrong with people... FIGHting

Some kid pulled up to my school yestarday with a fully modded hatch civic like fully modded and i drove by him and said shwags cause i was like mines faster still and then the guy runs out of his car adn chases me so i gunned it.

Today his boys came and said they wanna fight me after school

I told them to get the guy to race me cause thats all i meant like why u gotta take shit personally.

Some people r so ****ed in the head....

KennyTheGreat 03-20-2003 03:58 PM

gay homos
just ignore them...

AMG_POWER 03-20-2003 04:09 PM

*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* them all!

Rolled_Out 03-20-2003 04:13 PM

learn to keep your mouth shut...
some people are Fu cked... you don't wanna deal w/ them, its pointless
either you drive by him and say nothing, or you say something and end up w/ a broken nose and brusies 2 days later...
which will it be?.....
just walk, or in your case, drive away...

punnzzells 03-20-2003 04:41 PM

hahhahhaaha!!!

Everybody wants to be a GANG STAR! ppppleeeeeeezzzzeeeee!!

A~G 03-20-2003 05:22 PM

OMG... I HATE CIVICS... Race the bastard and win,,, + if he wants to start anything PM all of us at MAXBIMMER... we'll take care of him:Di'll be there with bells on:D

A~G 03-20-2003 05:23 PM

*uzi* *no-no* :mad: *shiner* <--- forgot to add some of those to my previous post:rolleyes:

Shamis 03-20-2003 06:45 PM

ya the kid was all talk

i went back to meet him (Complete with a steel hammer and baseball bat) and he wasnt there

hahahaha

Euro_E30 03-20-2003 06:59 PM

Rolled_out is right bro ...just shut the **** up and mind your own shit.. u got a bmw he has a civic.....thats it everyone knows urs is better.

Polish 03-20-2003 07:27 PM

yeah totally agree with rolled and euro, i roll up to the school in the bimmer everyday, although i know half the semi-done up civics are brutal i dont say anything...yelling and saying shit is just asking for trouble, scratches or shit*th-up*

KennyTheGreat 03-20-2003 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sith
yeah totally agree with rolled and euro, i roll up to the school in the bimmer everyday, although i know half the semi-done up civics are brutal i dont say anything...yelling and saying shit is just asking for trouble, scratches or shit*th-up*
jsut like the time ur ride got hit by a soccerball? :O

Polish 03-20-2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
jsut like the time ur ride got hit by a soccerball? :O
lol, yeah but thats normal at stm, the italians play soccer everyday if its nice out, so mine getting hit was just luck, doesnt happen anymore thank god *th-up*

BMW BMXer 03-20-2003 07:31 PM

keep your mouth shut and if someone steps up **** em up

Jon@Bimmersport 03-20-2003 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BMW BMXer
keep your mouth shut and if someone steps up **** em up
that..and next time wait for him to leave...pull up beside him and GUN IT..see if he plays along..then u can show him whos faster...but with all that weight and auto tranny...i dunno, it might be pretty well modded motor wise

bottom line is...you should have took the steel hammer and hit his car bwahahaha

MACI4LIFE 03-20-2003 08:54 PM

if you can't walk the walk then shut it. That's all i have to say.

Racing on the street is illegal and proves nothing, except that cops are justified in cracking down on racing.

If he brings it then kick his ass. If you chicken out then don't bring excuses into the picture.