maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Don't deal with adjei he is a lier and a crook (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128877)

Darkness95m3 01-13-2010 05:30 PM

Don't deal with adjei he is a lier and a crook

I called adjei for an e30 gas tank see link

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...&highlight=e30

"this gas tank is in great shape, was bought to replace , but car ended up being sold

$150"

I spoke to David who told me the tank is in great shape.
My son went to pick up the tank. Once the tank got home I inspected it and found rust with a hole on top of the tank, which they both missed.

I called him and explained what I found. During the discussion I found out that the gas tank does not belong to him but to his brother.

His comment was "Your biggest mistake wa sending your son to pick up the tank"

Today I spoke to his brother and explained the situation. Then I was told that he will not give me back my money.

spoony_prelude 01-13-2010 06:52 PM

Great to know! Way to man up "adjei"

If it were with me, I'd go to his house and tell him either I get my 150 back, or he's going to need to lose a lot more replacing all the windows in his car! But then again.....thats just me.

Jay

Quack 01-13-2010 07:00 PM

throw the gas tank through the front window of their house, just to let them know you really didn't want the tank.

W2WDETAILING 01-13-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1381478)
throw the gas tank through the front window of their house, just to let them know you really didn't want the tank.

now were talking:D sorry to hear about what happend hopefully he stands up to the plate and does whats right. max meet anyone..? lol

Nick_V 01-13-2010 07:05 PM

^^giant molotov cocktail

Another BM 01-13-2010 08:16 PM

what a piece of shit this guy is..

i would be embarrassed to do that to someone..

like whats this guys background.

He just gives a bad name to his community

lvan 01-13-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Ay ay that is just funny ......

Darko, I am truly sorry to hear this. I would advise you to go next time since you are older and experienced. The community is much larger now, and it's not what it used to be in the older days.

myndgone 01-13-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

+10000 *th-up*

lvan 01-13-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myndgone (Post 1381492)
+10000 *th-up*

That's how we do in The Balkans, but Asian dude suprised me for real lol.

Mikeee46coup 01-13-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

werd, seems fair to me!

NOTORIOUS VR 01-13-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness95m3 (Post 1381449)
His comment was "Your biggest mistake wa sending your son to pick up the tank"

He's kinda right... why would you send your son to get something like that. Buying used parts you'd think you would have gone to inspect it if you're that picky.

That said, it's a jerk move on his part not to refund you the money since there was something wrong with it when he said there wasn't.

Darkness95m3 01-13-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR (Post 1381506)
He's kinda right... why would you send your son to get something like that. Buying used parts you'd think you would have gone to inspect it if you're that picky.

That said, it's a jerk move on his part not to refund you the money since there was something wrong with it when he said there wasn't.

All 3 of them missed the rust on top of the tank.
The holes are very small look like dirt particles until you place the tank under a very bright light. That's when you find out that the particles are actually holes.

Ceeker 01-13-2010 09:46 PM

well, an honest mistake by the sellers. but even so. he should have fessed up to the error and returned the dough. not cool...he's going to black list himself from here if he doesn't come through I'm sure...sorry to hear about the mishap.

Darkness95m3 01-13-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1381491)
Ay ay that is just funny ......

Darko, I am truly sorry to hear this. I would advise you to go next time since you are older and experienced. The community is much larger now, and it's not what it used to be in the older days.

I'm old school Ivan, your word is your bond.

I bought a car from a member on this board, brought it home with just a $500 deposit. I gave him my word that I will pay him the rest of the money in full when he comes by the house.

Just like MarkD. He installed software on my 97 540i explained to me to try it out and see how I liked it. Two weeks of testing with no problems, I drove to Toronto to pay for the work.

Dado 540 01-13-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1381495)
That's how we do in The Balkans, but Asian dude suprised me for real lol.

Ivane you kill me! :cool: