maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-BMW Related (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Samsung PN63B550 63-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Purchased Today) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128485)

Hibbing 12-28-2009 06:43 PM

Samsung PN63B550 63-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Purchased Today)

Purchased today but it's just too big for our place. This is the biggest and best plasma that Samsung makes. Full warranty with receipt dated today. Priced below dealer's cost.

$4200.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...5503094825.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3_PN63B550.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...b550_Rcomp.jpg

Samsung has designed an ultra-large 63″ PN63B550 Plasma HDTV that give you a top-of-the-line picture, perfect for action-packed sports and movies.

With Samsung’s new e-panel technology, you’ll always get superior picture quality. The quick 0.001ms response time minimizes blurring, for smooth video all the time. The incredible 2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio provides amazing clarity. With your PC’s analog RGB hookup, you have an ultra-large PC monitor at the same time.

Keep up with what’s happening in the world with just a touch of a button! With Samsung’s Touch of Color design, the TV delivers stylish appearance and turns into a work of art, truly attract people’s eyes at first sight.

The built-in ATSC tuner lets you receive broadcast digital signals without using a set-top box, so you have everything you need to get a bright, gorgeous picture. 1080p definition gives you the brilliance and clarity image quality whatever you see.

The Samsung PN63B550 Plasma HDTV bring every color to life, giving you a true view of the world around you. With this fantastic Plasma HDTV from Samsung, you get an outstanding entertainment center for your home, designed for your life!

Samsung PN63B550 - Key Features

The following are some of the key features you’ll discover in this Samsung PN63B550 Plasma HDTV:

Touch of Color
Make a statement with Samsung’s new Touch of Color design. It features a hint of clear-to-charcoal gray naturally blended into the traditional piano black frame. Transforming our already stylish TVs into a work of art, it truly is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.

e-panel Technology
Samsung’s e-panel technology makes sure you get superior picture quality. FilterBright minimizes glare and reflections for optimal viewing any time of day. 600Hz Subfield Motion delivers a clear picture for sports, action, and other fast-moving scenes. And .001ms response time minimizes blurring. 1080p Full HD Motion delivers better resolution during faster motion while Mega Dynamic Contrast ratio creates deeper blacks and enhanced color.

Samsung PN63B550 Plasma HDTV - Closeup ViewBuilt-In Digital Tuner (ATSC/Clear QAM)
The Samsung PN63B550 Plasma HDTV have all the tuners you need for any type of cable service, including high definition.

1080p High Definition
Enjoy brilliant, film-like images in full high definition resolution. Full high-definition images are sharp, detailed and crystal clear. Superior clarity and resolution deliver top of the line picture quality that takes your home entertainment to another level.

Wide Color Enhancer 2
Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.

ENERGY STAR Compliant
By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.

Sneaky 12-28-2009 07:34 PM

Why dont you just send it back?

Hibbing 12-28-2009 07:42 PM

Boxing day no returns.

Vander 12-28-2009 07:51 PM

no room for it? I would rock this thing in a 4x8 shed if that's all I had! No TV can be too big!

Hibbing 12-28-2009 08:06 PM

I tend to agree but this is GIANT.

Sickbimmer 12-29-2009 08:09 AM

Bump for a good seller, bought a couple things from him in the past. He loves his $$$ toys.

propr'one 12-29-2009 06:45 PM

this tv is amazing, my friend has the same one.

2K6E60 12-29-2009 08:04 PM

great TV! but its tough for someone to shell out 4K cash just like that. Im sure there are a few big rollers on Max, but its tough to sell a big ticket item like that for cash.

Im sure you already posted this on various other A/V forums? I have had good luck selling high priced A/V items on Howard Forums actually.

slemmer 12-29-2009 10:05 PM

I don't understand - no returns on Boxing Day or no returns becuase it was purchased on Boxing Day and is considered Final Sale?

Hibbing 12-29-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slemmer (Post 1377779)
I don't understand - no returns on Boxing Day or no returns becuase it was purchased on Boxing Day and is considered Final Sale?

Right.

hockeyfan27 12-30-2009 01:23 AM

from which store?

T.Dot_E30 12-30-2009 10:36 AM

BB and FS don't sell this TV, so it was probably bought from one of those smaller home theater retailers that don't offer a return policy.

Anyways looks like a great TV, I can't believe a TV that huge is is only 2.9'' thick, it's amazing.

Hibbing 12-30-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 (Post 1377876)
BB and FS don't sell this TV, so it was probably bought from one of those smaller home theater retailers that don't offer a return policy.

Anyways looks like a great TV, I can't believe a TV that huge is is only 2.9'' thick, it's amazing.

Right it was from an authorized dealer who doesn't offer returns. FS can order it but it's $4999.

///eP 12-30-2009 10:03 PM

NO tv is too big, im rocking a samsung l.e.d. 67" in my condo...NFL has never looked better.

Hibbing 12-30-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///eP (Post 1378027)
NO tv is too big, im rocking a samsung l.e.d. 67" in my condo...NFL has never looked better.

Ah the old DLP.