maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   don't drink and drive...... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12823)

Rolled_Out 03-18-2003 09:45 PM

don't drink and drive......

this has to be the worst of the worst....

to live like this is unreal...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/8525295.html

///Milk 03-18-2003 09:50 PM

This is haunting!
She was a beautiful young lady
Sad, very sad!

sirex 03-19-2003 12:56 AM

already been posted

Mikester 03-19-2003 01:35 AM

damn that sucks

SpoolinS6 03-19-2003 01:40 AM

holy fuc thats a sad girl i feel so sorry for her please anyone on max dont drink and drive! im not sure if im ganna sleep now!

325iSBimmer 03-19-2003 03:14 PM

thats disturbing.....
cant get those pics out of my head

Shamis 03-19-2003 10:18 PM

u ****ed me over for life

Rolled_Out 03-20-2003 01:18 AM

yah, well someitmes it takes things like THAT to make someone realize how serious it is...

tiestoE36 03-20-2003 05:43 AM

............speechless..........

AlpWhitE46 03-20-2003 02:47 PM

repost :( bust still sad.

AMG_POWER 03-20-2003 03:31 PM

i would kill myself...

tlaselva 03-20-2003 04:23 PM

One of those ugly things in life people donít think about until someone sees it first hand.
You think that picture of her is bad now.
Take a guess how much worse it was just after the accident.
No, it's worse, much more horrifically worse. Imagine someone trying to breath through melted flesh over his or her mouth and nosesÖ
The smell of burnt flesh is something you never forget, and one of the most hideous things you will ever see. I know I never will.

Don't hide in the comfort that only a drunken drive can do this.
Even just normal driving, things like this can happen. Driving at high speeds, racing, any of these dangerous acts exponentially increases the odds of an incident like this. Don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't.

The next time one of you wine that a cop was an a$$, just remember this picture. Just think how the cop at this scene is going to treat the next snotty kid speeding &/or DIU.
I wouldn't want to be him. Once a cop has been on the job for a few years, he's likely been to a few of these ugly incidences. Next time some of you feel you have the right to judge a cop, think again.

Letís all drive safely on the roads, so we can all race another day on the track! *th-up*

AlpWhitE46 03-20-2003 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tlaselva
One of those ugly things in life people donít think about until someone sees it first hand.
You think that picture of her is bad now.
Take a guess how much worse it was just after the accident.
No, it's worse, much more horrifically worse. Imagine someone trying to breath through melted flesh over his or her mouth and nosesÖ
The smell of burnt flesh is something you never forget, and one of the most hideous things you will ever see. I know I never will.

Don't hide in the comfort that only a drunken drive can do this.
Even just normal driving, things like this can happen. Driving at high speeds, racing, any of these dangerous acts exponentially increases the odds of an incident like this. Don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't.

The next time one of you wine that a cop was an a$$, just remember this picture. Just think how the cop at this scene is going to treat the next snotty kid speeding &/or DIU.
I wouldn't want to be him. Once a cop has been on the job for a few years, he's likely been to a few of these ugly incidences. Next time some of you feel you have the right to judge a cop, think again.

Letís all drive safely on the roads, so we can all race another day on the track! *th-up*

Good point there *th-up*
perfectly said

Dahero 03-20-2003 07:05 PM

well said AlpWhitE46

qwk325 03-20-2003 08:34 PM

Very sad very sad , that is horible omg, thats really sad .:( *sad*