maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I needa Job (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12654)

BMW BMXer 03-15-2003 09:01 PM

I needa Job

After a year of working for my old employer (Montanas Erin Mills) I got fired for not being able to cover a shift while I was in montreal (even though I told them b4, called 5hrs ahead and it was the only shift I EVER missed in my 1yr). This shocked me since I had just passed my prep cook test to get promoted :mad: I was | | this close to leaving 2 thick rubber strips in the parking lot, but that would not have got me anywere...

Now Im ****ED I have very little money in the bank and will have to park my car in about 2 months if I do not find a job ASAP

If anyone has any links or hookups or now places hiring in Mississauga please post here or PM me. Im desperate I will take anything other than another dishwashing job (had 2 already) or McDonalds/Burger King.

BTW Im 18 and available partime after school (3 or 4) and weekends Almost every place I applied to asked if I could work 10-3 week days :mad:

I just found springs and a dash 2 and I can't afforad them *mumble* *shiner* :(

Thanks In Advance

qwk325 03-16-2003 04:30 PM

dude milestones on dixon near the airport is hiring since u worked at montanas it might be good for u
good luck .

FastM3 03-16-2003 04:37 PM

call the labour board on that jackass from montanas...if he just fired you like that he can get in shit...

sorry but i live in hamilton so i dont think i could help you out with jobs or anything....

BMW BMXer 03-16-2003 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pasta325i
call the labour board on that jackass from montanas...if he just fired you like that he can get in shit...

sorry but i live in hamilton so i dont think i could help you out with jobs or anything....

Well my neighbour is a big manager at the Kelseys corporation. Hes in my corner now and makin some calls

*uzi* Montanas Erin Mills

mod money, mod money, mod money

maverick 03-17-2003 12:03 PM

If you dont mind working nights and weekends you should apply a Graham Bros construction probably make $13-$14 an hour because we need to fire the little bastard who works for us now. lol

sonny 03-17-2003 05:18 PM

yea you shouldn't be taking crap like that... call the labour board

Jon@Bimmersport 03-17-2003 07:42 PM

anyone wanna hook me up with a nice flexible job in the mississauga area that isnt fast food related (either computer or car - i'd come in a lot!! lol)...i mean my friends have worked for the mcdicks near my house and it sucked, and then he went to dominion, its really boring, and my bro says loblaws on britania sucks...they pay u almost under minimum wage!!!!!!

even in the summer...i'd work a lot, like afternoons if its car related, or even computer...anyone?

im 15btw..and i some stuff about cars (esp hondas - i know a lot there), and computers i know how to put em together, and troubleshoot most problems.

BMW BMXer 03-17-2003 08:25 PM

stfu jon get ur own thread!!! lol

mavrick I go to school so nites would be bad but thanks for the offer

FastM3 03-17-2003 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BMW BMXer
mod money, mod money, mod money
HELL YEAAAAA!!!! *th-up*

BMW BMXer 03-29-2003 02:40 PM

*bump* everything so far has fallen through :(

Miguel 03-29-2003 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
try this one...
if you dont like it try applying to IKEA or something...

A~G 03-29-2003 08:48 PM

PM me... I think there's an opening in my company in the missisauga area,,, at SHERWAY or SQUARE ONE,,, work for CLARINS, (Gucci, Azzaro, Dunhill, Mont Blanc, Rochas, AnnA Sui) and all u do is stand there and distribute samples of fragrances, sure people think ur gay or whatever, but hey,,, the way i see it, they pay me $15.50/hour to just stand there,,, +u get allota nice chicks hit ON YOU (for a change) :) (they'd probably start u at about $12.00/h but whatever,,, all u gotta go is know how to dress+know how to stand and do nothing:D

slemmer 03-30-2003 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by E46_lover
anyone wanna hook me up with a nice flexible job in the mississauga area that isnt fast food related (either computer or car - i'd come in a lot!! lol)...i mean my friends have worked for the mcdicks near my house and it sucked, and then he went to dominion, its really boring, and my bro says loblaws on britania sucks...they pay u almost under minimum wage!!!!!!

even in the summer...i'd work a lot, like afternoons if its car related, or even computer...anyone?

im 15btw..and i some stuff about cars (esp hondas - i know a lot there), and computers i know how to put em together, and troubleshoot most problems.

At 15, how much do you expect to make?

BMW BMXer 03-30-2003 03:00 AM

Another day of job hunting

yay