maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Depo side markers clip broke (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125706)

drivetolive 10-03-2009 12:17 AM

Depo side markers clip broke
 
My driver side side marker clip broke, depo brand. Just wondering what some suggustions are instead of buying news one? Is there somehow i can put it back on?

Eurostyle 10-03-2009 12:28 AM

Silicone will do wonders! *th-up* Just make sure you clean it well, and use clear bathtub silicone that resists water, drys very quick and cleans up easy! This might be even better then the clip, as it will make a tight seal and not eat your paint over time...*wave*

344i 10-03-2009 02:39 PM

1. Get lens replacements, they come with new clips About $20
2. Silicone-Black windshield stuff
3. Zip ties

drivetolive 10-03-2009 05:05 PM

A lens replacement? Where can i get that and lol what does it look like?

344i 10-04-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivetolive (Post 1351637)
A lens replacement? Where can i get that and lol what does it look like?

ddmtuning.com used to have them.


http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p...d=221&parent=0

here u go. A lil pricier then i remember, but this will make em brand new.

Eurostyle 10-04-2009 01:01 PM

Maybe i got this wrong, but isnt he asking about side markers, not signals!?
Side markers, as in on the side of the fender...nothing to do with the headlight.

344i 10-04-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1351748)
Maybe i got this wrong, but isnt he asking about side markers, not signals!?
Side markers, as in on the side of the fender...nothing to do with the headlight.

oops missed that lulz

drivetolive 10-04-2009 08:00 PM

Lol ya was talking about the side markers...that's why i was confused when you mentioned the lens part. Thanks for the replies.

344i 10-04-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivetolive (Post 1351805)
Lol ya was talking about the side markers...that's why i was confused when you mentioned the lens part. Thanks for the replies.

ohs, check ddtuning for prices or ebay. Shit is cheap anyways. :P

ImolaZHP 10-08-2009 12:23 AM

happened to me a month ago.

you can get an OEM clear sider marker for i believe it was $20+S&H

drivetolive 10-08-2009 07:57 AM

$20? :eek:

I went to Maranello yesterday...first they thought that there was no such thing as clear side markers for my car :huh?: Lol than when he finally figured it out he told me $45... for one, lol so $100 for both after taxes.

ImolaZHP 10-08-2009 03:43 PM

for 1 side yeah. i think shipping was $15 flat (so $10 savings over maranello), try to order more parts to make the shipping worth while.

Dr. Flyview 10-09-2009 02:01 AM

Related question: I got the slightly larger pre96 side markers that apparently screw in. The newer ones won't work? Need new fenders?

Eurostyle 10-09-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivetolive (Post 1353250)
$20? :eek:

I went to Maranello yesterday...first they thought that there was no such thing as clear side markers for my car :huh?: Lol than when he finally figured it out he told me $45... for one, lol so $100 for both after taxes.

I'll install your old ones for $30! :D:D

drivetolive 10-09-2009 05:30 AM

Lol haha what would you be doing for $30? If it's not messing with the paint and can do something with the clips shoot me a PM *wave*

Any Dr. FlyView, lol so lost on your question :confused:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014