maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmersport Automotive (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   One suggestion for Bimmersport (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125402)

alpine86 09-24-2009 06:11 PM

One suggestion for Bimmersport

Hello Bimmersport

I am one of your customer and always satisfied with your work.

Charlie, John and other crew members are working hard to meet customer's satisfaction and I am really pleased.

I'd like to make one suggestion for Bimmersport.

When my appointment is made most of the time I go there on time for a certain service. Now I think waiting time is too long.

Usually my appointment is 9am or 10am and most of the time average waiting time is more than 2.5 hours.

This makes me to choose other shop. Except this overall I am very pleased with your workmanship and this is my first and last suggestion for Bimmersport.

I am looking forward to visit with my car in the future. :)

Jon@Bimmersport 09-24-2009 06:46 PM

Hey,

Thanks for the compliments and feedback. Constructive critisism is always a good thing. I am sorry for the wait time you (or anyone else) may have encountered. As some of you know, we always have a full shop - at the same time we also encounter errors with suppliers (I.E. Wrong part delivery) which may set us back some time, unfortunately this is beyond our control. There is also factors such as seized parts, even with our variety of tools it takes some unexpected time. Due to these factors we recently have hired another technician, for a total of 5 technicians to serve you guys better.

Again, thanks for the feedback...we hope to see you soon!

Eurostyle 09-24-2009 10:28 PM

Like i said before, Bimmersport needs a bigger crew running a night shift...and opening 24/7!!! :D*th-up*

R_JAY 09-24-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1348754)
Like i said before, Bimmersport needs a bigger crew running a night shift...and opening 24/7!!! :D*th-up*

Hey, I think we might have something here:idea:

slemmer 09-25-2009 08:29 AM

They will always have a steady stream of customers especially if their hours are extended to fit many busy schedules.

dannyb 09-25-2009 08:59 AM

alpine if you like the work that is done, than the time you spend waiting should be worth it. Ive spent a few days helping my mechanic in his shop and you never know when something is going to happen, like a bolt that snaps or seized.

sands 09-25-2009 10:35 AM

From my experience, there's always a waiting time, whether at Bimmersport or anywhere else, it just happens.
I am a Bimmersport customer, and what I do now is drop my car off before I hed to work, get a friend to drive me to work, and then at the end of the day my car is ready for me when I show back up at the shop!
:D

duhprez 09-29-2009 11:30 PM

Get a rental and leave your car for the day.

What I've found really convenient was dropping my car in the morning while Bimmersport arranges a rental for me from Enterprise (approx. $35.00 for the day). The rental cost is well worth it with Bimmersports great service rates and quality of care in their workmanship.

Depending on the nature of repair that you need, this option is always there for you.

King Luis 09-30-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duhprez (Post 1350444)
What I've found really convenient was dropping my car in the morning while Bimmersport arranges a rental for me from Enterprise (approx. $35.00 for the day). The rental cost is well worth it with Bimmersports great service rates and quality of care in their workmanship.

Depending on the nature of repair that you need, this option is always there for you.

i didn't know they did that...i'm guessing johnny just liked me hanging around. :huh?:

one thing about working on cars is that sometimes you can't do the work while the car is piping hot. so you need time for it to cool down.

T.Dot_E30 09-30-2009 11:59 AM

+1 on the rental idea.

Bimmersport isn't a quick lube shop.....if that is what you want, I suggest Mr. Lube? But i wouldn't let them touch my car.

slemmer 09-30-2009 05:59 PM

I enjoy catching zzzz while I wait.

B-mZ 10-01-2009 12:05 AM

i realy like the rental option to i will have to take full advantage of that.

lvan 10-08-2009 03:59 AM

Good luck finding rental for 35 bucks. I tryed to rent sentra for 3 days and it comes to 240 with insurance. Half of that with no insurance is was cheaper deal, but why drive econo box without damage insurance and worry so much over it?.....I wanna know where you get it for 35....

Deep 3.2TL 10-08-2009 07:41 AM

You got ripped off then - My father in law just rented a matrix for $165 per week for 2 weeks. You can get decent rates, you just have to know how to look.

Also - Bimmersport could strike up a relationship with the local rental shop. Recently, when I had my car repaired at atlantic autobody after an accident (great work, BTW), the rental agency was telling me how Atlantic only pays $20 per day. If they can set that up, so could bimmersport.

Deep

Deep 3.2TL 10-08-2009 07:42 AM

Oh - and Atlantic Car Rental offers cars for $35.99 per day. Not affiliated with Atlantic Auto Body.