maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   uphill race, 325is vs. Subaru 2.5rs (old wrx) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12532)

Shamis 03-13-2003 03:22 PM

uphill race, 325is vs. Subaru 2.5rs (old wrx)

Ok so i was on an uphill straight and this 2.5rs with the sqaure lights pulls up to me and gives me a look

we are both going 60 and I figured i could smoke hm (even though I am auto) with kickback cause i have intake headers and an exhaust system and he was just an old suby.

As soon as I gunned it he smoked me.

I felt so stupid.....

BUT HE SMOKED ME

like i think he was turbod.....

Harvey 03-13-2003 07:41 PM

ummmmm Waht colour was his car??? I think I might know him...

Shamis 03-13-2003 09:06 PM

either dark blue or black

nos_fx 03-30-2003 06:05 PM

There were never any turbo's of that car sent to Canada (or North America at all) Could have been aftermarket turbo tho.

Soldo 03-30-2003 07:06 PM

i doubt it was a TURBO i think that SHAMIS SUCKS at driving his car (we can all see how hes such a FORMULA 1 DRIVER with the recent pics of his car!)!!
and THATS why he got pumped!!

Kal 03-30-2003 07:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i doubt it was a TURBO i think that SHAMIS SUCKS at driving his car (we can all see how hes such a FORMULA 1 DRIVER with the recent pics of his car!)!!

Shamis 03-30-2003 08:29 PM

Soldomatic ur askin for it buddy

BMW BMXer 03-30-2003 09:44 PM

Dude its kinda true man, you should lay of the gas pedal for awhile

Jon@Bimmersport 03-30-2003 09:56 PM

if its blue 2 door, its turbo..also gold wheels? he raped the egg one day (without the nos i think)...

Shamis 03-30-2003 10:01 PM

ya ok i was going 140 in a 40 with twisty roads

obviously i spun the car anyone would driving the way i was driving

Doesnt mean that i cant drive and if u say that then ur assuming shit and ur ****in g stupid

BMW BMXer 03-30-2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shamis

Doesnt mean that i cant drive and if u say that then ur assuming shit and ur ****in g stupid

No it simply means that you are not smart.

I don't see your car lasting through the summer. Sucha shame.

Im not trying to flame you dude but you keep setting yourself up to get owned.

thinair 03-30-2003 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i

Was this called for? No offense man but why the cheap shot?
I realize this is your opinion here, but he made a mistake, are you guys gonna hold it against him forever?

Shamis 03-31-2003 12:01 AM

thank u thin air

Soldo 03-31-2003 12:10 AM

Quote:

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!
first off, i HIGHLY doubt that you were actually doing 140 in a 40 zone, quite frankly I BELIEVE that you were doing 40 in a 40 ZONE!
and you just THAT bad of a driver!!
i mean how dumb do you have to be!!
AND even if you ARE telling the TRUTH (which i VERY MUCH DOUBT) it means EXACTLY what i said it did: that YOU CANNOT DRIVE!!
i'm not assuming, i'm stating the facts, cause if you COULD DRIVE, then you would not have been DUMB ENOUGH to be going that fast in the first place!
and thin air, i was NOT going for a CHEAP SHOT it just angers me that people are THIS IGNORANT i mean the guy smashes his car and then goes racing against subarus and stuff!!
I MEAN C'MON!

Soldo 03-31-2003 12:22 AM

Quote:

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!
first off, i HIGHLY doubt that you were actually doing 140 in a 40 zone, quite frankly I BELIEVE that you were doing 40 in a 40 ZONE!
and you just THAT bad of a driver!!
i mean how dumb do you have to be!!
AND even if you ARE telling the TRUTH (which i VERY MUCH DOUBT) it means EXACTLY what i said it did: that YOU CANNOT DRIVE!!
i'm not assuming, i'm stating the facts, cause if you COULD DRIVE, then you would not have been DUMB ENOUGH to be going that fast in the first place!
and thin air, i was NOT going for a CHEAP SHOT it just angers me that people are THIS IGNORANT i mean the guy smashes his car and then goes racing against subarus and stuff!!
I MEAN C'MON!