maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Police man Cut in Half and survives (Graphic Video) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124324)

Robb 08-26-2009 01:21 AM

Police man Cut in Half and survives (Graphic Video)

1 Attachment(s)
you have been warned
*GRAPHIC*...Vietnam, a police officer virtually cut in half after being ran over by a truck calmly talks to the cameraman who's filming it.Incredible and very sad.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

With all surviving odds against him, Peng Shulins body was cut in half by a large transport truck in 1995, leaving his doctors shocked and amazed by his survival. Not only is it a miracle that he has lived to tell the tale, hes now learning to walk again.

It took a team of more than 20 doctors working feverishly to save his life.

Skin was grafted from his head to close his torso up, but h More..is lower body could not be saved leaving him to stand a full 2 feet 6 inches (78 centimeters) in height.

After being bedridden for years, doctors in China didnt have very much hope that he would ever be able to lead any form of a normal life again, reports

Peng began exercising his arms and building his strength up to carry out daily routine chores, empowering him to do things such as washing his face and brushing his teeth.

When doctors at the China Rehabilitation Research Centre in Beijing found out about Pengs quandry, they teamed together to devise a program to get him walking once more.

They came up with an ingenious way to allow him to walk on his own merit by creating a sophisticated egg cup-like casing to hold his body with two bionic legs attached to it.

With the aid of his uniquely adapted legs and resized walking frame, Peng has been taking his first steps around the centre.

Peng is thrilled with his device, and the opportunity it affords him to learn to walk again.

magnus 08-26-2009 08:51 AM

Damn.......poor guy. Goes to show however what shit cops can go through....

MiroE36 08-26-2009 09:03 AM

nice shoes!!

But on a serious note, that is crazy, my cap is off to this guy for trying, many would have given up on life.

slemmer 08-26-2009 09:50 AM

His major veins were sliced. It a miracle he survived the bleed out.

Trouble65 08-26-2009 10:06 AM

So sad for anyone to go through this type of ordeal.

Glad to see a smile on his face.

magnus 08-26-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble65 (Post 1339642)
So sad for anyone to go through this type of ordeal.

Glad to see a smile on his face.

Soo true!*th-up*

bmdbley'sBro 08-26-2009 03:40 PM

yeah that sucks for sure..amazing what the human body can go through.

i posted this on bfc 4days ago under the title of zombies or the living dead, ended the thread with some lovely mexican drug war pics

I would've posted it here but im sure a few losers would've dementedly assumed its directed at police officers out of hate or something :rolleyes: :P

TheLoneVR! 08-26-2009 05:04 PM

Thats Insane! wow!
Atleast he wasnt suffering the adrenaline in his body was saving him the agonizing pain!

SickFinga 08-26-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robb (Post 1339582)
you have been warned
*GRAPHIC*...Vietnam, a police officer virtually cut in half after being ran over by a truck calmly talks to the cameraman who's filming it.Incredible and very sad.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

With all surviving odds against him, Peng Shulins body was cut in half by a large transport truck in 1995, leaving his doctors shocked and amazed by his survival. Not only is it a miracle that he has lived to tell the tale, hes now learning to walk again.

It took a team of more than 20 doctors working feverishly to save his life.

Skin was grafted from his head to close his torso up, but h More..is lower body could not be saved leaving him to stand a full 2 feet 6 inches (78 centimeters) in height.

After being bedridden for years, doctors in China didnt have very much hope that he would ever be able to lead any form of a normal life again, reports

Peng began exercising his arms and building his strength up to carry out daily routine chores, empowering him to do things such as washing his face and brushing his teeth.

When doctors at the China Rehabilitation Research Centre in Beijing found out about Pengs quandry, they teamed together to devise a program to get him walking once more.

They came up with an ingenious way to allow him to walk on his own merit by creating a sophisticated egg cup-like casing to hold his body with two bionic legs attached to it.

With the aid of his uniquely adapted legs and resized walking frame, Peng has been taking his first steps around the centre.

Peng is thrilled with his device, and the opportunity it affords him to learn to walk again.

The video and the story are two separate incidents.
Video is from Vietnam and the miracle story is from China. Rob, those are two different countries in case you didn't know. :)

Robb 08-27-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickFinga (Post 1339928)
The video and the story are two separate incidents.
Video is from Vietnam and the miracle story is from China. Rob, those are two different countries in case you didn't know. :)

Umm, maybe he was transferred to a hospital in China ?

arek 08-27-2009 04:29 AM

wow.. why do i visit the off topic section.. (my fault.. )

Its either people burning to death, or laying around in half.

europrince 08-27-2009 03:16 PM

great that he survived and is making the best of his condition :)

davericher20 08-27-2009 04:45 PM

wasn't this in 1995? I just saw this video all over the place on the net 2 weeks ago. a 15 year old vid finally surfaces? don't think it's the same guy. And it's shot with a camera phone...........no camera phones back then.

maroli 08-28-2009 12:17 PM

must've stung a bit

ProStreetDriver 08-28-2009 08:54 PM

unbelievable... this is truly amazing, absolutely incredible.

how did it not seriously infect his kidneys, bladder, stomach, spin, etc...