maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FS: 92 SC400 HIGH k'S (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124057)

Oz_Racing 08-19-2009 08:45 PM

FS: 92 SC400 HIGH k'S

hey,

So i'm selling my dads summer toy, as the A/C doesn't work no more he doesn't want to drive it anymore, and he wont let me touch it cause he's a dick like that and also took my dealer plate.

The car is kept inside the shop all year round just put outside during shop hours, its clean for its age then again everyone says that so come have a look at it.

here's the link to the ad on kijiji, and if your going to low ball me u might as well do it on here rather then doing it on there and thinking i dont know ur a maxbimmer member cause chances are i would be nicer to max members then some random guy.

THE K'S are 480,000 KM but runs like a champ and tranny was replaced for brand new when i was at the dealership. The customer ended up buying a new gs450h when his wife passed and traded this in, and cause i was the one that helped him with the tranny 4 months b4 the trade in he told me about the car first and also he wasn't gonna trade in dealer would only give like 1000 MAX no matter what cause of the age. so i picked it up for 2800 off him had for about 2 years i think maybe now, first day i got it took it on 1/4 hit 14.7 at 91mph so i bet it could do better with better tires. but then gave it to my dad cuase he seemed to have fallen in love with it.

END OF STORY TIME!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ149432725

spoony_prelude 08-19-2009 09:20 PM

wow talk about clean, out of curiosity whats the diff between these and the soarer?

goodluck on the sale!!
Jay

SamE30e 08-19-2009 09:22 PM

Soarer is turbo I believe...

Oz_Racing 08-20-2009 12:45 PM

soarer has turbo 2jz i think and also rhd and stick as sc's only come in auto cause of the v8

R1C3RCKT 08-20-2009 12:53 PM

soarer is the japanese domestic market version of the lexus sc. in canada, as far as i know we only got the sc400, in the states there was a sc300 available that had the non-turbo mkIV supra 2jz. the soarer is branded as a toyota vehicle instead of lexus and thus clot interior was standard with leather as an option. the soarers also had the option of factory nav as early as 94 i believe as well as dvd and tv tuner. engine wise the soarer was equipped with a 2.5L turbo 1jz motor from the mkIII supra making 280hp, model designation was 2.5GT. this motor originally came with twin same-sized turbos and was later replaced by a single turbo with vvt-i. also available is the 3.0L inline 6 that was in the US sc300.the other engine option was the 4.0L v8 that we get here.

btw, i've seen this car in person a couple times when it was at our shop just down the road. its pretty damn clean!

Oz_Racing 08-24-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R1C3RCKT (Post 1337564)
soarer is the japanese domestic market version of the lexus sc. in canada, as far as i know we only got the sc400, in the states there was a sc300 available that had the non-turbo mkIV supra 2jz. the soarer is branded as a toyota vehicle instead of lexus and thus clot interior was standard with leather as an option. the soarers also had the option of factory nav as early as 94 i believe as well as dvd and tv tuner. engine wise the soarer was equipped with a 2.5L turbo 1jz motor from the mkIII supra making 280hp, model designation was 2.5GT. this motor originally came with twin same-sized turbos and was later replaced by a single turbo with vvt-i. also available is the 3.0L inline 6 that was in the US sc300.the other engine option was the 4.0L v8 that we get here.

btw, i've seen this car in person a couple times when it was at our shop just down the road. its pretty damn clean!

Ha small world ey, thanks for the history lession tho :P

ShortShifter 08-24-2009 04:07 PM

Seen this car in person and it is like everyone else says very clean and drives great! Don't be scared of high km this car is well worth it.

Oz_Racing 09-15-2009 04:50 PM

SOLD,

passed e-test with flying colors.... wish my car could do that :(