maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels&Tires (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   STAY AWAY from Wheel and Tire Zone !! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123639)

Bad-Man-Wagon 08-08-2009 03:05 PM

STAY AWAY from Wheel and Tire Zone !!

I had to post a thread regarding this shop. It's on Queensway and Islington. Long story short, they stuck weights on my dish and refused to change it, not to mention supposedly fixed a bent rim. I had to go to another rim shop on Queensway, one light west of Dixie for them to re-balance and hide the weights. I'm telling you they are not worth it, as soon as they get your money, forget about it !!!!! There are plenty of rim shops out there with people trying to do good business. Pass this ACHTUNG on !!!!

propr'one 08-08-2009 03:14 PM

wtf they put wheel weights on your dish? What are they, ****ing retarded?

JUS_CRZN 08-08-2009 06:36 PM

These guys have been a bunch of clowns since they were on midway. Such a garbage tire shop.

Robb 08-08-2009 08:01 PM

www.tires23.com FTMFW

hamant 08-10-2009 01:48 PM

who thinks mounting a wieght on the dish is normal

what an idiot

careless7 08-10-2009 05:10 PM

Yeah, I've seen weights mounted on dish more than a few times.

When I installed the 20s I actually told them specifically to mount the weights on the inside. Sure they thought I was talking to them like idiots...and I was.

Mystikal 08-10-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by careless7 (Post 1334101)
Yeah, I've seen weights mounted on dish more than a few times.

When I installed the 20s I actually told them specifically to mount the weights on the inside. Sure they thought I was talking to them like idiots...and I was.

GET BACK TO WORK. STOP POSTING ON THE COMPANY'S DOLLAR.

btw your couch is comfy, and lindsay laughs way too loud. see you soon kthnxbye

JunzieB 08-10-2009 06:41 PM

^ I'll have you know that there is no greater joy than posting on the company's dollar. What else can get you through the work day, definately not work.:P

careless7 08-11-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystikal (Post 1334139)
GET BACK TO WORK. STOP POSTING ON THE COMPANY'S DOLLAR.

btw your couch is comfy, and lindsay laughs way too loud. see you soon kthnxbye

Oh yeah right I forgot, look at the time stamp. Your lazy banker ass has been off work for almost 2 hours by that time.

You'll never make it in the private sector dawg *wave*

Blades 08-11-2009 10:13 AM

i dont think there is any respectable business around Queensway and Islington LOL .. did you not notice the area?

NOTORIOUS VR 08-20-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad-Man-Wagon (Post 1333429)
I had to post a thread regarding this shop. It's on Queensway and Islington. Long story short, they stuck weights on my dish and refused to change it, not to mention supposedly fixed a bent rim. I had to go to another rim shop on Queensway, one light west of Dixie for them to re-balance and hide the weights. I'm telling you they are not worth it, as soon as they get your money, forget about it !!!!! There are plenty of rim shops out there with people trying to do good business. Pass this ACHTUNG on !!!!

Common knowledge about them lol

JUS_CRZN 08-20-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR (Post 1337549)
Common knowledge about them lol

And yet they manage to stay in bussiness.

NOTORIOUS VR 08-21-2009 04:15 PM

^^^ there are a lot of shops out there that shouldn't still be in business.... just the way it goes... there are too many uninformed people that think a shop is a shop.

Dado 540 08-21-2009 08:51 PM

Bmw used to mount weights on the lip straight from the factory

But those pricks were lazy asses and didnt wanna clean the back of the rim so that the weight can stick properly.
When the other shop took it off did they damage the lip, were you able to clean off the glue?

SSuPoBimmer 08-22-2009 11:36 PM

HMMMMmm why would you pay first anyway??