maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FS; few used engines (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123246)

Eurostyle 07-28-2009 02:29 AM

FS; few used engines
 
I have a few engines, some are out and ready to go, others in car and running! Most come with compression test. For more info and specific needs, just give me a call!*th-up*

1986 528e high KM, $300
1992 325i unknown KM, $500
1992 325is 190K, $800
1992 325is 240K, $600
1995 325i 200+K, block/head, need HG $200
1995 318i 220K $400
1995 318is 210K $500 MINT!
1995 525i, head/block only, high KM, $300
1994 740il high km, MINT! $1000
1998 740il M62 190K, $1200
1997 528i M52 160K, $1400
1999 328is 220K $900
1999 328i E46 150K, $1500
2004 320i M54, $1500
2005 M3 SMG 40K! $6000

dbworld4k 07-28-2009 02:33 AM

How much for the 6spd tranny from that 05 M3?

Eurostyle 07-28-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbworld4k (Post 1329605)
How much for the 6spd tranny from that 05 M3?

that one is SMG...

m3convert 07-28-2009 05:00 AM

do you have any v12 motors with tranny from 8series

atmos_fans 07-28-2009 05:49 AM

What transmission does the 2004 320i have? Also, do you happen to have the transmission and diff with it still?

Eurostyle 07-28-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3convert (Post 1329618)
do you have any v12 motors with tranny from 8series


No, the M70 is sold...

Eurostyle 07-28-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atmos_fans (Post 1329619)
What transmission does the 2004 320i have? Also, do you happen to have the transmission and diff with it still?

Its automatic, i still have the full driveline for it.

atmos_fans 07-28-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1329690)
Its automatic, i still have the full driveline for it.

Cool, will the diff happen to be a 3.91?

rider-. 07-28-2009 03:18 PM

do u still have the computer ews and keys from the m3? and how much for it all with the smg tranny?

Eurostyle 07-28-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider-. (Post 1329773)
do u still have the computer ews and keys from the m3? and how much for it all with the smg tranny?

Yes, i have all the mechanical from the car...

rider-. 07-29-2009 12:22 AM

Can u pm me a price please?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014