maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone watched the Australian F1 GP? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12286)

MPRESION 03-09-2003 06:54 AM

Anyone watched the Australian F1 GP?

First race of the season... Montoya finished second.*th-up* It made me happy to see Ferrari not to even make it to the podium.

SpudBoy 03-09-2003 09:03 AM

Best F1 I've seen in quite a while. There was actually some passing! I think it could be an interesting season until the New Ferrari arrives.

Gamite 03-09-2003 09:15 AM

Saw it too.. Yeah I was happy to see no Ferrari too.. :P

qimis 03-09-2003 11:35 AM

yea, it was a great race :D especially w/o ferrari on the podium

A~G 03-09-2003 01:15 PM

:) BEAUTIFUL RACE... but... :confused: Why is everyone so happy there were no Ferrari's on the podium... :( Sure Ferrari's are ALWAYS on the podium, so it was a little change.. but... *th-up* I LOVE FERRARI's (not as much as Bimmers and most German cars) but still, they OWN F1.*wave*

moerom 03-09-2003 01:22 PM

Just wait until the F2003-GA arrives :)

AlpWhitE46 03-09-2003 01:53 PM

Most people dont like Ferrari because they usually finish 1, 2....and because michael drives the car...he isnt such a great driver as everybody says, first of all he has a good car, and he is a really unfair driver...

Anyways, what do you guys think of the new rules? the first 8 finishes get points (i like that, it doesent give much advantage to the #1 finisher so they can run away from the rest) I also like the qualifying rule, where they cant touch the car until the first Pit stop in the race...thats why raikkonen almost went the whole race without fuel refil! ;)
GO MONTOYA!

qimis 03-09-2003 02:24 PM

oh yea ! go montoya ! *par-t* he's so talented, all he needs just a bit more experience ... *drink*

qimis 03-09-2003 02:25 PM

i think that was the first time ferrari wasn't on the podium since 1999 is it ? :moon:

1BADBMW 03-09-2003 03:03 PM

it was very nice, Montoya is very good, he span out and yet made to 2nd, that's aaaaaaamazing!....michael is gonna have a hard season!

punnzzells 03-09-2003 03:08 PM

The F1 race was a good one.... that dumb ass Montoya should have finished first.... oh well, 2nd is better than no fiish at all... poor Ralp had a hard time, but i think he will do better next race... the Mclaren's actually made it through the whole race! Impressive!

Gamite 03-09-2003 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by G~G
:) BEAUTIFUL RACE... but... :confused: Why is everyone so happy there were no Ferrari's on the podium... :( Sure Ferrari's are ALWAYS on the podium, so it was a little change.. but... *th-up* I LOVE FERRARI's (not as much as Bimmers and most German cars) but still, they OWN F1.*wave*

Ferrari's is surely gonna come back with their new car, but its not that I hate ferrari or anything, its just that its nice to have a change of pace in F1, its always the same old all the time.

M-ATTACK 03-09-2003 04:26 PM

guys dont fet to xcited for the new ferarri f1 car, rumours goin around many failures are ocurring to the chasis and engine, thats why they wont debut it for a while, i speculate it wont be that much better when all is said and done!

FastM3 03-09-2003 04:28 PM

ya, why does it seem everyone hates ferrari??

true, it's good to see a change, but why does everyone celebrate like it's new years when ferrari doesn't win? :D

anyways, the bmw car is great but i absolutly hate montoya, i dont think he is that great of a driver, ralf is much better IMO

qimis 03-09-2003 04:38 PM

montoya has an attitude problem *smoke* ... but he's good :D i thought they cannot bring a new car in the middle of the season ? :confused: