maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WOW...seriously???... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122213)

Porter86 07-03-2009 12:18 AM

WOW...seriously???...

Alright so as some as you may saw i have had a lot up for sale on here and kijiji. Well needless to say I had someone msg me about my gfs sister k2 bindings. the email address did not work i tried it sooo many times. anyways in the msg after the email failing sooo many times there was a link (From: Ramsher@live.ca
Please let me know what is the correct price because I see your product listed and to the address bellow with a different price: vocalnet.hostoi.com) with the same product that i was advertising at a diff price. so i was like WTF this don't make any sense what so ****ing ever.

well I copy that link (DON'T ANY OF YOU COPY THAT LINK IF YOU HAVE A KIJIJI ACCOUNT!!!! ) and it just takes me to kijiji home page shit, so i did it couple times and im quite puzzled. so w/e i stopped caring.

anyways i've sold a couple of the things and i go to go on just now to delete them and well all my adds were gone, no longer posted, which was ****ing odd conserding i just posted them like sun/mon. WEIRD NO???? so i go to my profile part its got some ****ed up weird email address and nick name, not a clue were they came from, so i change them, i change the password, and i log out to log in again.

well guess what, my login no longer works. my ****ing kijiji account got hacked??? does that not seem a lil stupid and the dumbest idea ever??
i mean thats the only thing that makes sense for what happened. kijiji adds stay up for like what 2 months or so, and 3 days later my ads are gone and i can't login anymore? i mean unless one of you know something i don't about a prob with kijiji, but WTF(why the ****) would someone do that to a FREE account,lol.

some people just are all there...i mean some of us aren't all there, me included lol, but others, like OMFG.

Deep 3.2TL 07-03-2009 12:22 AM

Wow - Dude - Seriously - Learn to write - That whole post was like reading a kid's writing.

Porter86 07-03-2009 12:27 AM

sorry three words i changed because i either used the wrong meaning or typed something i didn't mean to. it was still understandable.

maybe i should go back to kindergarten than eh?

Dr. Flyview 07-03-2009 01:51 AM

^^ *then.

Just learn to write in short, well formed sentences. I guess your account did get hacked though...

5thseries 07-03-2009 10:00 AM

I did not know you deal with kijiji a lot.

Trouble65 07-03-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL (Post 1320676)
Wow - Dude - Seriously - Learn to write - That whole post was like reading a kid's writing.

Maybe he just moved in from Europe last year and he is just learning to read and write english. :moon:

Deep 3.2TL 07-03-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble65 (Post 1320757)
Maybe he just moved in from Europe last year and he is just learning to read and write english. :moon:

Certainly doesn't seem like it - he's got all the swearing down pat! :D

simplycars 07-03-2009 10:25 AM

swear words are always the first to be learned in a foreign language :-)

Ceeker 07-03-2009 10:31 AM

OMG...I can't believe I'm reading all this...LOL!!!

Porter86 07-03-2009 10:47 AM

i get it, i got some run on sentences, i'm sorry,lol. but really a need for all this? it was suppose to be hey look at this, this is pathetic that someone would actually hack a free account and delete all my adds, in stead off, hey lets pick on the kid that can't type properly, and grammar sucks ass! :moon:

and yes i guess it did as well, its the only thing that makes sense, which is stupid!

Fel 07-03-2009 11:15 AM

Haha... A+ thread.

That is odd though, maybe the idea is to intercept incoming offers (because it's all done through Kijiji's email thing).... so you sell something, they get the email and meet up with the guy... rob him... profit??

ericdalinda 07-03-2009 11:29 AM

[ ] knows how to write engrish
[x] make new kijiji account

xlash 07-03-2009 11:50 AM

Stop beating up on the guy. Porter take this as a valuable lesson. It could have been a monetary account that you could have given away your password to.

Porter86 07-03-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericdalinda (Post 1320813)
[ ] knows how to write engrish
[x] make new kijiji account

really? cause i havn't already. like i said this was to simply let everyone know what happened and how stupid someone couldve been to do so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xlash (Post 1320826)
Stop beating up on the guy. Porter take this as a valuable lesson. It could have been a monetary account that you could have given away your password to.

thank you,lol. yeah thats very true,lol. just dumbfounds me,lol. caus elike if they make the arrangements to meet someone they show up wheres the product? lol. like fel said, only thing that makes sense,lol.

Jim .E. 07-04-2009 07:59 AM

Nerd-rage writing ftl.