maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How clean are you? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121607)

Gamite 06-16-2009 12:30 PM

How clean are you?

I've noticed that a lot of people either have very clean cars, or clean houses, seldom do I see both. Which are you?

By clean cars, I mean interior and exterior:

No sunglasses, no bottles, no extra keys, no change, no nothing lying around, only what the car came with, and it's always like this, not just when you decide to clean it.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/atta...1&d=1241500060

By clean room, I mean, nothing visible, no extra junk visible from sight, everything tucked hidden away, bed always made, looks like this everyday:

http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploa...le-bedroom.jpg

BigD 06-16-2009 01:09 PM

I'm just lazy but I like order. I let things pile up until the OCD overwhelms the laziness and I clean it up. When I do though it looks spotless and perfect. So I'm kind of none of the above. But I guess things spend more time in disorder than the other way around.

europrince 06-16-2009 01:11 PM

I voted clean house/clean car. My home and car are generally 90% spotless at all times. When guests come into either, they are 100% clean. Sometimes life just doesn't allow you to be spotless 24/7. Life isn't black and white. There should be grey areas to your question.

Fel 06-16-2009 01:25 PM

My e30 I keep clean. The interior is spotless, and there is no extra junk anywhere inside. Only thing I have is a laptop on the floor behind the driver seat so I can access my ECU. The outside is generally cleaned before I drive it out somewhere. Otherwise it does tend to collect a little dust being parked beside a few trees.

My daily Civic is pretty much a mess. Not nearly as bad as I've seen, but messy nonetheless. I blame my girl, it's her car and mostly her mess.

My place is generally on the cluttered side, but I go through spurts of cleanliness. Sometimes the mess overwhelms me and I spend a few hours going OCD on the place making sure everything is put away and everything is clean. But it usually only lasts a few days before the clutter starts to show up again. It's never actually dirty, just very occupied... haha.

King Luis 06-16-2009 01:28 PM

my car, always clean, like it's in a showroom with nothing showing (except a small cloth/rag) in the door storage thing.

my room, besides my bed not being made, i rather sleep with the sheets messed up than neat, my room is spotless.

Castel 06-16-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD (Post 1315016)
I'm just lazy but I like order. I let things pile up until the OCD overwhelms the laziness and I clean it up. When I do though it looks spotless and perfect. So I'm kind of none of the above. But I guess things spend more time in disorder than the other way around.

haha.. at home that is certainly the case. with the car i'm pretty anal about keeping it very clean.

BMW_7 06-16-2009 02:47 PM

always dirty....my room has stuff on my desk that i haven't used in 5 months since i moved here.

car has shit on the floor and i rarely clean it because im lazy. i better go clean both cars now.

E30 Girl 06-16-2009 02:50 PM

I don't think I'm messy everything has a place but there is always stuff around...I guess lived in would be the correct term for both my place and my car.

bmwm5lover 06-16-2009 03:05 PM

Im pretty clean/orginized, but once in a while, I let things get messy and then go on a spree and tidy it all up.

Presently, my exterior is clean, the interior is filthy.

Gamite 06-16-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1315063)
Im pretty clean/orginized, but once in a while, I let things get messy and then go on a spree and tidy it all up.

Presently, my exterior is clean, the interior is filthy.

that qualifies as messy

xlash 06-16-2009 03:35 PM

clean all-round ftw!!!

T.Dot_E30 06-16-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1315060)
I don't think I'm messy everything has a place but there is always stuff around...I guess lived in would be the correct term for both my place and my car.

I've seen your 318, a pile of water bottles and cigarette boxes in the back, filty!

Mine has up and downs, but i'd stay clean most of the time.

Now that i live on my own, the house stays clean.
When i lived with my parents, it was always a mess because of my younger siblings.

Mystikal 06-16-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 (Post 1315076)
I've seen your 318, a pile of water bottles and cigarette boxes in the back, filty!

Hahaha I was about to say the same thing about Lindsay's car. Whenever I tdrove it ~10 empty water bottles would turn up from under the seats.

Gamite 06-16-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1315060)

that qualifies as messy/messy.

E30 Girl 06-16-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystikal (Post 1315080)
Hahaha I was about to say the same thing about Lindsay's car. Whenever I tdrove it ~10 empty water bottles would turn up from under the seats.

SHUT UP!!!!! LOL

Have you seen in this year no water bottle or ciggy packs and I actually vacuumed it...LOL