maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   F**K the Parkview BMW parts guy (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120667)

Dr. Flyview 05-23-2009 08:28 PM

F**K the Parkview BMW parts guy

I call him up telling him I'm coming to get some bulbs, and that I will try to make it for 6pm (when they close). I call 5-6min before 6pm to make sure he's still there, no answer, decide to keep going anyway. I call Teresa the receptionist at like 5:56, she goes to check the parts section (It's closed).

I get there right before 6, and of course, parts is closed and no one can help me.

WTF, the guy knew I was coming, what a cocksucker *uzi*

SO anyone know an electronics store where I can get a 2721 (1.2W bulb for the heater controls) and a 0.36W bulb of the same shape (for headlight switch)?

bimmerjoe 05-24-2009 03:38 PM

not to burst your bubble bro but the parts counter closes at 5. on fridays and saturdays

Dr. Flyview 05-24-2009 04:24 PM

Nah man I obviously spoke to the parts guy after 5 and agreed I'd be there by 6.

In any case, does anyone know any electronics stores?? Candian tire/Partsource doesn't even have the 2721 bulb.

Furious 05-24-2009 08:45 PM

haha , which guy were you dealing with?

Stephanie 05-24-2009 08:52 PM

Shoulda went to BMW of Mississauga.
They kick ass.
*th-up*

...and yes, that's BS. I would have been livid.

harman_rai 05-24-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie (Post 1306197)
Shoulda went to BMW of Mississauga.
They kick ass.
*th-up*

...and yes, that's BS. I would have been livid.

+1 Mississauga is the best stealership

Dr. Flyview 05-24-2009 09:05 PM

Oh I'm going back tomorrow and talking to "Dennis", I can't say 100% that was his name, but I'm pretty sure. Demand the bulbs free lol. Be like, yo I know you left early, Teresa told me.

carjoe 05-24-2009 11:26 PM

I just picked up a set of bulbs for the climate control at CT. They have them here in Ottawa. You should have the same type being a 94, mine's a 93.

ACS_DAN 05-24-2009 11:32 PM

Sorry to hear about that. He's a good guy, he actually knows what I'm talking about when I tell him what I need, BMW of Mississauga parts counter on the other hand... I think I'm done with them.

Dr. Flyview 05-25-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carjoe (Post 1306270)
I just picked up a set of bulbs for the climate control at CT. They have them here in Ottawa. You should have the same type being a 94, mine's a 93.

What was the bulb code you got?? I looked for 2721, asked at the counter, and nothing...

slemmer 05-25-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACS_DAN (Post 1306273)
Sorry to hear about that. He's a good guy, he actually knows what I'm talking about when I tell him what I need, BMW of Mississauga parts counter on the other hand... I think I'm done with them.

The young guys are pretty cool behind the parts counter. It's the old parts manager that I have issues with. I think he's buying his time out for his pension.

BigD 05-25-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACS_DAN (Post 1306273)

+1, unless it's a coolant jug, wiper blades, a keychain or some shit, they are hopeless. I've had to go behind the counter and help them search the ETK. I don't know if it was Parkview I was at one time, but I loved the parts guy. I don't remember how the conversation went that way but he was saying how some teenager came to buy an M badge for his 328 and he refused to sell him one - it's not an M, don't put M badges on it. Kid left livid. LOL

Eurostyle 05-25-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD (Post 1306443)
+1, unless it's a coolant jug, wiper blades, a keychain or some shit, they are hopeless. I've had to go behind the counter and help them search the ETK. I don't know if it was Parkview I was at one time, but I loved the parts guy. I don't remember how the conversation went that way but he was saying how some teenager came to buy an M badge for his 328 and he refused to sell him one - it's not an M, don't put M badges on it. Kid left livid. LOL

+100!!! Had a milion issues with parts department...Hope things are better now what Henry is not there...Some of the MOST unprofessional sevice ever...*thmbsdwn*

Fel 05-25-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD (Post 1306443)
I don't remember how the conversation went that way but he was saying how some teenager came to buy an M badge for his 328 and he refused to sell him one - it's not an M, don't put M badges on it. Kid left livid. LOL

:D :D :D

That's ****ing hilarious!!

carjoe 05-25-2009 04:50 PM

Hey Flav,

I'm not sure what the part number was but I brought the bulb in and matched it to what they had in stock. I ended up with the green package, it came with 2 bulbs. I should still have the package somewhere as I now have a spare bulb...