maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmersport Automotive (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   These Guys **No one can top** (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119610)

Oz_Racing 04-29-2009 11:18 AM

These Guys **No one can top**

I don't know about the rest of the maX world but for me there is nothing bimmersport wont do to help someone out.

Another part broken from the overpowered car and these guys were right there to help me as soon as i need them.

If anyone ever needs anywork no matter how big or small there should be no reason not to check out BIMMERSPORT first...
cause i know u wont go anywhere else after words, the service is 1st class and the work is even better.

Thanks BIMMERSPORT

towlie 05-11-2009 03:13 AM

I went to them for the first time last week, great guys. They explained everything, priced everything reasonably, and the waiting room was the best I've ever been to. While waiting 2 hours, a comfortable couch and a TV with more than 2 stations makes a huge difference. The workers actually have manners as well and don't make you feel like an idiot, even if you are one like me. I will be hitting them up for all my BMW needs.

greekthang 05-11-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oz_Racing (Post 1295718)
I don't know about the rest of the maX world but for me there is nothing bimmersport wont do to help someone out.

Another part broken from the overpowered car and these guys were right there to help me as soon as i need them.

If anyone ever needs anywork no matter how big or small there should be no reason not to check out BIMMERSPORT first...
cause i know u wont go anywhere else after words, the service is 1st class and the work is even better.

Thanks BIMMERSPORT

Thats fantastic news Oz now stop breaking sh*t and get your ass in gear and save up cash for my exhaust LOL

MiroE36 05-11-2009 09:29 AM

i couldn't agree more, they are top notch without a doubt

Blades 05-11-2009 11:05 AM

They saved my ass a couple of times for sure.

There even good for getting performance parts for other cars like my fiancee's honda *th-up*

Thx Charlie.

King Luis 05-11-2009 12:30 PM

+1 on that comfy couch....you never want to get up.
also, the diner down the street has some good food for a good price.

Oz_Racing 05-12-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang (Post 1300678)
Thats fantastic news Oz now stop breaking sh*t and get your ass in gear and save up cash for my exhaust LOL

haha i so wish right now... man i gotta work like a dog for some time

sands 05-12-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Luis (Post 1300760)
+1 on that comfy couch....you never want to get up.
also, the diner down the street has some good food for a good price.

Always thinking about food, you remind me of myself :P
Anyways, agreeing with everyone here, Bimmersport rox, *rockout*

BMW_7 05-12-2009 08:47 PM

go to tomken and eglinton

theres an amazing pita place...called nick's pita?

SlammedBimma 05-12-2009 10:42 PM

I'm excited to get things rolling with my ride by the end of May. I have it going to, you guessed it, Bimmersport :D

I haven't even spent money there and I already feel like I have a great relationship building.

Very helpful and fast to email. All good considering I'm still in Afghanistan for 5 weeks!

Thanks guys for making my racing mind slow down and putting my insecurities of what to do at ease!