maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Open letter to whomever egged my car (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11930)

Miguel 03-02-2003 05:01 AM

Open letter to whomever egged my car

I came back to my car tonight (parked at my buddies house) at approx 2am to find an empty carton of eggs beside my vehicle and 1 egg shell on my roof.

to whomever thought it would be funny to egg my car:

I ****in dare you to show your face here at Kombat arts (directions available at the site)

I will pay you $100 to show up here and step on the mat with me.
first I will put you in a key lock and make you wish you were born without elbows. Second, I will dislocate your arm from your shoulder courtesy of an armbar, and third i will choke you until you are ****ing unconcious for laying a finger on my car.

you had the balls to go egging, step up and be a man.

punk me off to my face, please.

****in shit head punk bitches.

how dare you disrespect my pride and joy. I worked hard for my car and you have the nerve to go and **** with it?!? what the hell did I do to you? I just want you to know that if I did catch you egging my car I would pull my tire iron from behind the drivers seat (always near by!) and pound your ****ing face in without even thinking twice.

you got lucky this time.

PM me and let me know when you're planning on visiting the gym.
-Miguel

PS feel free to post this on other sites. Whoever thinks egging is a funny joke feel free to meet me at the gym.

AndreNY 03-02-2003 05:04 AM

hahahah IT WAS ME :madnoel: :madnoel:

J/K wow man i cant belive that,:( are you sure someone from MAX did it? i mean it can be someone you have beef with, or just some street punks, that dont care for cars,
in my neighborhood once i found 7 cars, with scratched doors, and broken mirrors.

I do hope you find the SOB who did that and teach him a lesson

Betray 03-02-2003 05:08 AM

no one here would do it, would they?

Miguel 03-02-2003 05:08 AM

no it wasnt anyone from max, it was a random parking outside my buddies house, street punks is my guess.

Ill be parked outside in the same location tomorrow night.
do it again please.

mkgino 03-02-2003 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Miguel
no it wasnt anyone from max, it was a random parking outside my buddies house, street punks is my guess.

Ill be parked outside in the same location tomorrow night.
do it again please.

dude park there and just wait. Thats the best way to catch them.....f*ck em up one for me too!!:mad:

Jon@Bimmersport 03-02-2003 05:15 AM

miguel ill be there around 10pm? i hope u like my work of art!! lol jk man

this aint kool, whats with these punks? im 15..i do stupid shit, but not this kind..if i were u..i'd park it there, and wait in someone elses car staking it out...and when they come throw some eggs back at em lol

KennyTheGreat 03-02-2003 05:22 AM

that sucks.

after we left charlie's place and went to taco bell, i overheard a convo between these whimpy white doods and they were like oh you buy the eggs and we'll meet you whereever and we'll start egging cars. blah. I guess it's a trend. I never egged a car before. hmm, so if someone gets beaten by a race with randy's egg, is that someone considered EGGED? :P

i duno, hope u find these ****ers tomorrow. kick the shit outta them....

Miguel 03-02-2003 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
that sucks.

after we left charlie's place and went to taco bell, i overheard a convo between these whimpy white doods and they were like oh you buy the eggs and we'll meet you whereever and we'll start egging cars. blah. I guess it's a trend. I never egged a car before. hmm, so if someone gets beaten by a race with randy's egg, is that someone considered EGGED? :P

i duno, hope u find these ****ers tomorrow. kick the shit outta them....

I was near cawthra and QEW, not too far from Charlies...
I WILL be there tomorrow.

What taco bell was this at? there isnt one close to Charlie is there?

Im still going ****in mental. imagine it was summer and It didnt snow, if this stained my paint it would cost enough $$$ to fix.
****ers

Ill teach them more respect in one minute then they would learn in a lifetime.

KennyTheGreat 03-02-2003 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Miguel
I was near cawthra and QEW, not too far from Charlies...
I WILL be there tomorrow.

What coffee shop was this at? there isnt one close to Charlie?

Im still going ****in mental. imagine it was summer and It didnt snow, if this stained my paint it would cost enough $$$ to fix.
****ers

actually bry and i drove across the city back into the richmond hill area. But what I'm trying to say is that stupid little whimpy kids have nothing better to do but go out and egg cars.

nice ride btw but ouch, egg on a white car :O

hope you catch them ****ers, kick the shit outta them. oh ya, GET PICS TOO, so if anyone on this forum EVER thought about eggnig someone's car, the outcome would be a beating close to death :P

mkgino 03-02-2003 05:32 AM

Quote:

Dude, his car is black:confused:

Miguel 03-02-2003 05:35 AM

Quote:

actually bry and i drove across the city back into the richmond hill area. But what I'm trying to say is that stupid little whimpy kids have nothing better to do but go out and egg cars.

hope you catch them ****ers, kick the shit outta them. oh ya, GET PICS TOO, so if anyone on this forum EVER thought about eggnig someone's car, the outcome would be a beating close to death :P

Ya man, I drove the loud 5-series E34..white? my car is black...
but regardless, I worked hard to save the money to repair this car back to 100% and fix it up a bit and Ill be damned if I let these white trash yokell punk bitches touch my car. They dont understand that some people are mental about their cars.
I am one of them.

It doesnt matter that this happened to MY car, I would snap on ANYBODY doing this to any car. If I caught someone egging any car, whether it be an M3 or a K car I would be mad.. *uzi*

KennyTheGreat 03-02-2003 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mkgino
Dude, his car is black:confused:

wtf it is?

it must be this *drink* problem i'm having right now :P

hahah, ohhh, reason why I thought of white is because on friday evening at the car wash, bry and i saw a white 5 series with a fartcan on it that passed by on the intersection.

Quote:

They dont understand that some people are mental about their cars.
I am one of them.
actually not just mental people, i think anyone that got an egg on their car would be pissed. I sure as hell would.

just for the hell of it, MKgino, would u be pissed if jizz was on ur car? :P hahahah ok i'm really feeling stupid now. *drink* *drink* *shiner*

Foc us 03-02-2003 07:01 AM

meh....I highly doubt pussies will ever come to your challenge.....besides....they might not be as educated to know how to use the internet anyways, so they might not be able to read this. try post a sign in the back of your car, much efficient that way.....

bmwm5lover 03-02-2003 05:35 PM

Damn asshole vandalizing cars....I feel ur pain Miguel...

Furious 03-02-2003 05:58 PM

miguel . listen it wasnt me but can i claim the $100 anyways.:D we can throw the pads on and spar , if you need to get the aggression out , ive been looking for a sparing partner..