FS: 1988 635csi
1988 BMW 635csi 5 speed 6700Cdn
Mileage: 225 000km
- Changed injectors
- Changed distributor rotors and cap
- Checked all the vacuum hoses
- Checked coolant sensor
- Changed the Air Flow meter
- Cleaned ICV
- Changed wheel bearing.
- Changed Air filter, spark plugs, oil change.
- Changed catalytic converters
- Valve adjusted, spaks plug gap adjusted
- Change fuel filter
- Change slave cylinder
- Changed thrust arms + M5 bushings and control arms.
- Brake pads all around Ceramic
- Change Differential mount
- Rear right ABS hub
- Rear pitman arms
- Rear subframe bushings with urethane
- Short shifter Z8
- Urethane Transmission mounts.
- Spax lowering springs
- Bilstien sport shocks all around
This car was my pride while I was building my race car, now that I have 4 cars, I need to sell a couple.
- Power window, mirrors, leather interior.
- Sunroof, spoiler
- M steering wheel
- Recaro sport seats
I have a lot of pictures of the car. the car is mechanically perfect, just need some TLC on the body (minor rust sport at the usual location on the car.)
I didn't drive the car in the winter since I had it.
If you know about the 635csi, this is the last model built on the E24 platform with the upgraded M30 engine and the nicer bumpers. The 1988 and 1989 635csi are very rare.
The car will be sold e-tested and safetied. Car can be sold with stock rims.
See pictures: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ120887881
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015