maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   My BMW E36 :) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117977)

TOOgreezy 03-26-2009 01:06 AM

My BMW E36 :)
 


Just a quick walkaround/minidrive
I purchased the car beginning of feb. just put the wheels on let me know what you think :)

lol i know a lot of ppl might not like the cf wing, but i did get the car with it !

328IScreamer 03-26-2009 01:12 AM

do you know which exhaust that is?
car looks pretty good but as you said i would loose the wing and maybe the m badge.
Its wierd I have owned 2 e36's so far and haven't heard a door chime like that yet. What year is that?

TOOgreezy 03-26-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 328IScreamer (Post 1279487)
do you know which exhaust that is?
car looks pretty good but as you said i would loose the wing and maybe the m badge.
Its wierd I have owned 2 e36's so far and haven't heard a door chime like that yet. What year is that?

1995 325is
i actually want to lose the mbadge
but it looks like it would actually damage the paint a bit if i remove it because of the way the previous owner put it on
and its a magnaflow catback

R.S.C 03-27-2009 05:30 PM

Car sounds great. If your thinking of keeping the spoiler, I say paint it black and have whatever body shop you get paint it see what they can do about to the badge if you want it off bad.

Tail lights and rear diffuser looks good. Upgrading your headlight would greatly improve how the cars front end looks. One pieces never look good.

Nick_V 03-27-2009 06:25 PM

LOL @ your buddy giggling

TOOgreezy 03-28-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_V (Post 1280287)
LOL @ your buddy giggling

lool, i LOL @ that everytime i watch it

TOOgreezy 03-29-2009 04:14 PM



Another vid recorded 2day :)

Davis 03-29-2009 09:10 PM

nice but.........
 
car looks good and sounds good except the rear spoiler?? - the spoiler says all - THEY SPOIL THE LOOK OF YOUR CAR

go fast and go under the radar!

TOOgreezy 03-29-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davis (Post 1281012)
car looks good and sounds good except the rear spoiler?? - the spoiler says all - THEY SPOIL THE LOOK OF YOUR CAR

go fast and go under the radar!

lol

Trouble65 03-30-2009 05:45 PM

Nice, however the 'M" badge has to go period.

PinkieMoscow 03-30-2009 06:04 PM

yah, car looks create. M badge really has to go. I'm kinda digging the 'spoil'er though. Definitely sounds M-azing.

TOOgreezy 03-30-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow (Post 1281391)
yah, car looks create. M badge really has to go. I'm kinda digging the 'spoil'er though. Definitely sounds M-azing.

lol thx :)

1BADBMR 04-07-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble65 (Post 1281376)
Nice, however the 'M" badge has to go period.

x 2

TOOgreezy 04-07-2009 10:30 PM

1badbmr are you around weston rd & sheppard
or even hwy 7 alot?
if yes, i think ive seen ur car around alot recently

1BADBMR 04-08-2009 09:39 AM

Was this E36 you saw Honking his horn for no reason? Doing burn outs? Reving the engine for no apparent reason? Oh and was it driving around in circles in the Timmies parking lot blasting Stevie B tunes?
(then it prolly wasn't me)
I work in the West-end of Toronto so you might have seen me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.