maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   fast and the furouis bmw (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11782)

e30_325_s52 02-27-2003 03:16 AM

fast and the furouis bmw
 
i think its kinda on the gay side since i saw it was a 323 and a automatic..have a look http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...6007:confused:

e30_325_s52 02-27-2003 03:17 AM

oops http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6007

///Milk 02-27-2003 03:19 AM

Since when was there a "Fast and the Furious" bimmer?
i've only seen asian imports except the Jetta

AndreNY 02-27-2003 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ///Milk
Since when was there a "Fast and the Furious" bimmer?
i've only seen asian imports except the Jetta

this is the "GAYYER" part 2

wow that thing is sooooooooooo nasty, looks like they picked it up 5 inches

e30_325_s52 02-27-2003 03:32 AM

ya i know..it looks lik a monster truck....but its only a 323 wit a 4 cyclinder...come on..cant they do better lik a modded e36 or e46 m3 or lik a 2002 m5..i bet all the bmw fans would probly go wtahc the movie a couple times

///Milk 02-27-2003 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by e30_325_s52
ya i know..it looks lik a monster truck....but its only a 323 wit a 4 cyclinder...come on..cant they do better lik a modded e36 or e46 m3 or lik a 2002 m5..i bet all the bmw fans would probly go wtahc the movie a couple times
i dont think "hollywood" and Mr. Speilberg can afford an M5 or an M3!;)
They can go with a newer E36 also

mpower1226 02-27-2003 04:23 AM

man, what a waste...I heare the sound of money going into the drainhole.... Widebody with the Big huge gap and automatic?..

Foc us 02-27-2003 06:03 AM

well, they don't want to make to german cars shine in that movie, all they want is ricers with stickers. Who gave them more money/ who has the majority on the road , hey'll put it in the film, that's how they pleases the audience......

Gamite 02-27-2003 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by e30_325_s52
ya i know..it looks lik a monster truck....but its only a 323 wit a 4 cyclinder...come on..cant they do better lik a modded e36 or e46 m3 or lik a 2002 m5..i bet all the bmw fans would probly go wtahc the movie a couple times
But then all the other cars would lose and it wouldnt be fair! :D :D

thinair 02-27-2003 07:08 AM

ouch, it's an auto 318!?!?! That's not cool at all. No sense in choosing an I-6 for a ricer movie I guess, we wouldn't want a good BMW in there...:rolleyes:

Foc us 02-27-2003 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gamite
But then all the other cars would lose and it wouldnt be fair! :D :D
I'd say sponsors take a big part in car selections, Plus, even though a modded M3 will look stock to alot of people, it won't be as attractive as putting a civic with idiotic kits, basic engine swap etc etc in the movie......but the most important ingredient will be NAAAAWS !!!! *uzi*

Jon@Bimmersport 02-27-2003 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thinair
ouch, it's an auto 318!?!?! That's not cool at all. No sense in choosing an I-6 for a ricer movie I guess, we wouldn't want a good BMW in there...:rolleyes:
its a auto 2.5L 323i...

WASABI 02-27-2003 12:17 PM

I doubt you'll even see it in the movie. It'll probably just be in the background somewhere.

BeemerBuddy 02-27-2003 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i dunno if u guys have seen this pic but i guess these are from the sequel?

thinair 02-27-2003 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by E46_lover
its a auto 2.5L 323i...
The Ebay ad says it's a 4-cylinder....?

edit: nevermind, I just ran the VIN number and it is a 323 like the ad states......they don't even know it's a 6 cylinder?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015