maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (
-   Off-topic (
-   -   parking ticket.. need help! (

niko_gt 02-23-2003 02:55 PM

parking ticket.. need help!
I was at Brock Uni yesterday to watch my gf's cheerleading competiton, and there was no parking in the $1.50/Hr parking area.. none at all. it was fully packed, and ppl were parking left right and center.. I didn't mind paying for parking but i was unable to.

so i pushed my car a little back into the residents (in between the townhouses), I parked next to this grandam who didn't get a ticket, I could have been a prick and parked behind him but i parked next to him , which happened to be a firezone.. well 4 hours later officer stupidy head (well wait.. parking enforcer guy) slapped a ticket on my car, Its only 50 bux, but i dont feel like paying, and i know there's ways out. But what do i say at court?

if it was from the university i wouldn't have paid it, but its from the city of st catherines.
A) It was reading week for the students so no one was there anyways (so why would there be a fire)
B) I tried to go to normal parking but it was full
C) I'm a student and can't afford the ticket

what arguements can i make?

I need ur help on this one guys
plus its a bitch cuz i have to go all the way back to st catharines:moon:

FastM3 02-23-2003 03:53 PM

the judges are cool so i bet he'll let you off just for coming back to st catherines....

1BADBMW 02-23-2003 07:41 PM

i have the same ticket [fire route actually and mine is $75], i don't know what to say either!!

niko_gt 02-23-2003 10:07 PM

ya it is 75 bux, $50 is the early payment price or something

im gonna go back to court ;)

no one knows any judges down there or anything? maybe flash him a maxbimmer card and he throws the ticket away,, nothing like that eh?:D

FastM3 02-23-2003 10:52 PM

$%#$% i just got a ticket today too... :d i read this thread this morning and now look what happened!!!! niko it's all your fault you jinxed me!!!!!! :D:D jks