maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are you smart? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115702)

craigIS 01-30-2009 09:53 PM

Are you smart?
 
there are some ppl that come up with the strangest ideas, and this is one of them. who here would have thunk it?


Trekz 01-31-2009 01:03 AM

repost

propr'one 01-31-2009 10:40 AM

also, how the **** do you run a 13.4 in a 430.

doogee 01-31-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1256566)
also, how the **** do you run a 13.4 in a 430.

Good point. It should be AT LEAST a second quicker.

But thats one fast smartcar lol.

Manimillion 01-31-2009 04:19 PM

They could have been at a higher elevation.

Gamite 01-31-2009 04:26 PM

Anyone notice? The narrator called it a Kawasaki GXR Motor.

BimmerKing 01-31-2009 05:37 PM

wow thats a fasst smart car

craigIS 01-31-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite (Post 1256686)
Anyone notice? The narrator called it a Kawasaki GXR Motor.

yup, thats why i said :
Quote:

there are some ppl that come up with the strangest ideas, and this is one of them.

Quack 01-31-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossfire291 (Post 1256815)
yup, thats why i said :

you seem to be missing the point, Suzuki makes the GXR motor not Kawasaki

craigIS 01-31-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1256823)
you seem to be missing the point, Suzuki makes the GXR motor not Kawasaki

hmmm your right... i didnt put 2 & 2 together till you said something.....i like bikes but im not into them, so i dont know a whole lot. but i do know that GSX motor is Suzuki....*wave*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.