maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mike Tyson's fight..whatta freak (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11533)

Kal 02-20-2003 11:42 PM

Mike Tyson's fight..whatta freak

1 Attachment(s)
I want to see tysons' next fight... I think tysons gonna kick this noname guys' ass

People lost a lot of respect for him after teh fight wiht lewis (not to mention the one with Hollyfield) cuz he got his ass whopped so badly but I still love the guy

Check out this guys tatoo on his face..lol..he has some serious issues... He's like a circus act..I love this f*king guy!:D

bmwm5lover 02-20-2003 11:45 PM

One fight definitelly worth watching1

FastM3 02-20-2003 11:45 PM

ya man he is getting crazier and crazier, i bet you he's gonna kill this guy he fights, no literally kill him!! :D

///Milk 02-21-2003 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pasta325i
ya man he is getting crazier and crazier, i bet you he's gonna kill this guy he fights, no literally kill him!! :D
He'll do anything to win i bet
first! bites a guys ear off......and see him KILL some one on HBO would be cool!:) :D

MPRESION 02-21-2003 12:59 AM

Personally I want to see Mike Tyson get his ass kicked!!*shiner* I can't stand the guy, even when he was at the peak of his career.

What match up I'd love to see, but will never happen is Mike Tyson vs Andrew Golata! I'd love to see that Polock shut Tyson's trap and end his career once and for all.

BMW BMXer 02-21-2003 01:02 AM

when the hell did he do that to his face

Betray 02-21-2003 02:31 AM

i hate muhahmid ali, so much hype over... ive never seen his fight or movie =)

slemmer 02-21-2003 02:35 AM

My "H" card blew this week. I gotta get it fixed before the weekend. Just think, Mike T is getting $5 M to fight -- not bad for a few minutes work.

desma06 03-10-2003 02:53 AM

Re: Mike Tyson's fight..whatta freak

Quote:

Originally posted by Kal
I want to see tysons' next fight... I think tysons gonna kick this noname guys' ass

People lost a lot of respect for him after teh fight wiht lewis (not to mention the one with Hollyfield) cuz he got his ass whopped so badly but I still love the guy

Check out this guys tatoo on his face..lol..he has some serious issues... He's like a circus act..I love this f*king guy!:D

The man is a pit bull on steroids!!! WHAT A CHAMPION!

1BADBMW 03-10-2003 01:55 PM

this guy is made for boxing, he can do none other than boxing! but he is dumb!

Miguel 03-10-2003 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MPRESION
What match up I'd love to see, but will never happen is Mike Tyson vs Andrew Golata! I'd love to see that Polock shut Tyson's trap and end his career once and for all.
They fought years ago. Tyson crushed Golata. Tyson even threw in 2 headbutts just for fun.

Fast_Gal 03-10-2003 02:39 PM

Tyson is a totaly psycho.
I watched his last fight and his post-fight interview was totally dumb. He said he was fighting with a broken back.?? Is that possible? If he really had a broken back they wouldn't let him fight. He also admitted that he's fighting because he needs the money. I wonder what kind of bills the guy has?

In any case, he is a dumb ass but fun to watch and listen to during and after his fights.

Kal 03-10-2003 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fast_Gal
Tyson is a totaly psycho.
I watched his last fight and his post-fight interview was totally dumb. He said he was fighting with a broken back.?? Is that possible? If he really had a broken back they wouldn't let him fight. He also admitted that he's fighting because he needs the money. I wonder what kind of bills the guy has?

In any case, he is a dumb ass but fun to watch and listen to during and after his fights.

he was mocking the guy about his back... he really didn't have a broken back... he was just talkin shit...

he needs the money. .. he admits it..whats wrong with that

he is a total pshyco..that's y i love him..lol:D

ZiMMie 03-10-2003 03:48 PM

Why would u tatoo ur face... I mean comon is ur face... wat is this guy on

bmwm5lover 03-10-2003 04:35 PM

MIKE RULES!