maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rides (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My ride with new shoes (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111102)

greekthang 09-29-2008 02:15 PM

My ride with new shoes
 
2 Attachment(s)
For thos that didnt see it at Bimmercruise:

DriveItSideways 09-29-2008 02:31 PM

Bring it to the track where real men play. Put those time attack wheels to use.

Michel 09-29-2008 02:32 PM

nice, those were my bros old wheels! and then charlies, now yours? looks great.

greekthang 09-29-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriveItSideways (Post 1206601)
Bring it to the track where real men play. Put those time attack wheels to use.

Your a moron. Try to come up with more word in your vocabulary and stop posting the same thing over and over you banana.

greekthang 09-29-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michel (Post 1206603)
nice, those were my bros old wheels! and then charlies, now yours? looks great.

LOL wow my wheels have been whored around a bit. Im going punish them on the way home tonight.

ShortShifter 09-29-2008 03:02 PM

Great lookin car George! Sounds real tough too! I was gonna shake your hand but you were always busy talkin to people..*th-up* did you dyno it?

greekthang 09-29-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortShifter (Post 1206625)
Great lookin car George! Sounds real tough too! I was gonna shake your hand but you were always busy talkin to people..*th-up* did you dyno it?

Never to busy pal. Next time come on over and say hello.

Yeah I dynoed it last year with AFR issues and speed signal wire missing and I put down 318rwhp and 275 trq. I worked out all my issue so I plan on re dynoing this year (in a months time). Hopefully I should be at the 330 mark hopefully lol

DriveItSideways 09-29-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang (Post 1206620)
Your a moron. Try to come up with more word in your vocabulary and stop posting the same thing over and over you banana.

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings princess.

Everyone knows your car is fast, the reason i say come to the track is so that we can see how fast the driver is.

No need to get your panties in a knot.

ShortShifter 09-29-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang (Post 1206630)
Never to busy pal. Next time come on over and say hello.

Yeah I dynoed it last year with AFR issues and speed signal wire missing and I put down 318rwhp and 275 trq. I worked out all my issue so I plan on re dynoing this year (in a months time). Hopefully I should be at the 330 mark hopefully lol

Nice! I bet it pulls pretty hard! Again nice ride bud! Next time I will definately say hello!

greekthang 09-29-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriveItSideways (Post 1206649)
I didnt mean to hurt your feelings princess.

Everyone knows your car is fast, the reason i say come to the track is so that we can see how fast the driver is.

No need to get your panties in a knot.

Wow a tough guy with a keyboard. Seems to be a pattern with me. Everyone forgets to say the words they type face to face.

When you grow balls come say what you have to say to my face.

greekthang 09-29-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortShifter (Post 1206652)
Nice! I bet it pulls pretty hard! Again nice ride bud! Next time I will definately say hello!


It definately holds its own.

DriveItSideways 09-29-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang (Post 1206661)
When you grow balls come say what you have to say to my face.


Pm sent *wave*

kevin325 09-29-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriveItSideways (Post 1206649)
I didnt mean to hurt your feelings princess.

Everyone knows your car is fast, the reason i say come to the track is so that we can see how fast the driver is.

No need to get your panties in a knot.

uhh i wouldn't call him "princess" if i were you...

ShortShifter 09-29-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin325 (Post 1206689)
uhh i wouldn't call him "princess" if i were you...

Agreed....wow...good lucky buddy...:eek:

bmwm5lover 09-29-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang (Post 1206661)
Wow a tough guy with a keyboard. Seems to be a pattern with me. Everyone forgets to say the words they type face to face.

When you grow balls come say what you have to say to my face.

Don't worry George, there are always keyboard warriors out there with mouths full of shit spewing it everywhere. Just ignore them, that is what I do.

Nice car, saw it at Bimmercruize.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014