maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   WTB e21 parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106218)

DEZIAC 05-29-2008 11:07 PM

WTB e21 parts
 
Hi I have an '81 e21 320i and I'm lookin for parts.

-euro bumpers
-bbs front spoiler
-sport springs, shocks
-strut bar
etc.

If you got anything let me know what and your asking.

Thanks!!!

1fst327 05-30-2008 11:21 AM

I might have some parts for sale!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I do have quite a few parts for this car. Mine sustained some frontend damage so I'm thinking of selling some of my parts. I have Bilstein sport shocks with Eibach springs on all four corners, Top-End rear strut bar that will also relocate your battery, black door cards, Rear black seats and a bunch more stuff!
Shocks&springs - $600
Rr Strut+batcables - $150
Door cards - $50
Rr Black seats - $100

email me if your interested. I can get some more pics if your serious. I might even sell my Recaros. Haven't decided yet.

muskokajoe1@sympatico.ca

igbastian 05-30-2008 11:54 AM

e21 parts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEZIAC (Post 1159052)
Hi I have an '81 e21 320i and I'm lookin for parts.

-euro bumpers
-bbs front spoiler
-sport springs, shocks
-strut bar
etc.

If you got anything let me know what and your asking.

Thanks!!!

Those are some Rare-ish parts. A guy I know in Kingston has a number of e21 parts cars. he might have what you need. email: pringle_5@sympatico.ca
Euro bumpers are still available from BMW or Bavauto or Maximillion importing in the states. They are reasonable, but the rear does not bolt directly on a US e21 without major modification. You might be better off just going with the BBS spoiler.

Also, I have E21 Recaros that are in acceptable condition. Driver= 6/10, passenger 8/10

Ian

DEZIAC 05-30-2008 12:53 PM

Hey thanks guys!

1fst327:

Whats the drop on the springs, I don' want to go too low, as the car seems pretty low already, although their is quite a gap in the wheel well. Anyhow, I'll email you i want to pick up the rear strut w/ battery relocation. How much are your recaros?

igbastian:

Who's your contact in Kingston? I actually just picked up my e21 from Kingston for $700 a pretty good steal i think, not much to do body wise, and the car runs smooth. I'm from Toronto but my parents live in Kingston, so that would work for me. One question though if you know, can I not use the BBS spoiler w/ euro bumpers? Also, do you know if Bavauto is much cheaper the getting them from BMW? Lastly, do you have pics of your recaros, and how much?

Thanks guys appreciate the help!!!

1BADBMW 05-30-2008 01:20 PM

I have some parts too. lots of interior parts plus lights. PM me.

cheers

igbastian 05-30-2008 04:25 PM

bbs etc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEZIAC (Post 1159385)
Hey thanks guys!

igbastian:

Who's your contact in Kingston? I actually just picked up my e21 from Kingston for $700 a pretty good steal i think, not much to do body wise, and the car runs smooth. I'm from Toronto but my parents live in Kingston, so that would work for me. One question though if you know, can I not use the BBS spoiler w/ euro bumpers? Also, do you know if Bavauto is much cheaper the getting them from BMW? Lastly, do you have pics of your recaros, and how much?

Thanks guys appreciate the help!!!

I'd take 300 for the recaros just because they are becoming hard to find (i also have a e21 suspension piece that is not on your car that i could throw in too). i will post pics later...probably not til monday though.

i don't know for sure about the bbs spoiler with euro bumpers. i think that it fits over top of the euro bumpers, but if you have diving boards, you just take them off. i think that bavauto is probably cheaper than ordering from bmw, but i think i read that someone found maximilion imports to be cheaper than bavauto. www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com

The kingston guy is just someone i met looking for parts. i have no personally met him but i know he has a lot of stock stuff....and he is looking to get rid of it all. PS: if you go see him, there's some stuff i'd like to get back to toronto from him, but i'm not desperate.

enjoy the car and let me know if you need anything else by PM.

Zorin 05-30-2008 10:23 PM

any m10 engines for sale ?

Bainze 05-30-2008 10:33 PM

I got two motors... M10 320is injected and an M10 off a 2002 with an E12 head carbd

Zorin 05-31-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bainze (Post 1159715)
I got two motors... M10 320is injected and an M10 off a 2002 with an E12 head carbd

how much are you asking ?

Bainze 05-31-2008 04:29 PM

600 for the 320 complete
700 for the 2002 complete

Zorin 05-31-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bainze (Post 1159916)
600 for the 320 complete
700 for the 2002 complete

thank you.

igbastian 06-02-2008 01:42 PM

recaros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by igbastian (Post 1159340)

Also, I have E21 Recaros that are in acceptable condition. Driver= 6/10, passenger 8/10

Ian

driver:
http://squarehedge.com/blog/recaros/driver1.JPG
http://squarehedge.com/blog/recaros/driver2.JPG
passenger:
http://squarehedge.com/blog/recaros/passenger1.JPG
http://squarehedge.com/blog/recaros/passenger2.JPG

m60e30 10-20-2008 04:11 PM

how muhc for the puffy shirt?? i got cash in hand!

igbastian 10-20-2008 04:14 PM

hmmm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m60e30 (Post 1215601)
how muhc for the puffy shirt?? i got cash in hand!

you clever wit seems strangley familiar!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.