maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   conspiracy theory? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10564)

Dave 325i 01-30-2003 07:47 PM

conspiracy theory?

http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.htm...ually_happened

1BADBMW 01-30-2003 07:59 PM

too lazy to read, ........what does it say?

djcontra 01-30-2003 08:01 PM

I think that article is full of b.s.

but i still dont believe a plane hit the pentagon
the damage just doesn't add up to the size of plane and type of damage that occured.
i still think it was a bomb

mkgino 01-30-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by djcontra
I think that article is full of b.s.

but i still dont believe a plane hit the pentagon
the damage just doesn't add up to the size of plane and type of damage that occured.
i still think it was a bomb

Dont you think the pentagon would be reinforced to something like what happened, explaining why there was only little damage???

MP328 01-30-2003 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mkgino
Dont you think the pentagon would be reinforced to something like what happened, explaining why there was only little damage???
the pentagon is reinforced, all the walls are solid concrete and .... size ( dont remember how thick) . they had a special the other night on tv. and said also that that exact section was just restored and updated with some more safety features. and was finished only a few weeks before the airplane hit.

Dave 325i 01-30-2003 10:06 PM

Basically that the WTC was taken out by bombs planted by the government.

They say the plane-bringing-down-the-towers- explanation doesn't fly (pun unintended) because there are no theories that support it. The fires wouldn't have burned hot enough. The towers withstood the impact. Only a controlled demolition would have cause the towers to fall down so perfectly without damaging anything else.

The planes that DID fly into the towers were computer controlled or something. Basically you start with the planes didn't bring the towers down and speculate from there.

No one in the public actually knows for sure why the towers came down. But there are reports that some firefighters heard bombs going off, and there are some anomalies in seismic data.

There are some facts in there that seem suspicious
- WTC ownership change
- suspicious trading of airline stock
- delay in scrambling fighters
- no remnants of a jet in the Pentagon

Who knows?

Who cares?

mkgino 01-30-2003 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dave 325i
Basically that the WTC was taken out by bombs planted by the government.

They say the plane-bringing-down-the-towers- explanation doesn't fly (pun unintended) because there are no theories that support it. The fires wouldn't have burned hot enough. The towers withstood the impact. Only a controlled demolition would have cause the towers to fall down so perfectly without damaging anything else.

The planes that DID fly into the towers were computer controlled or something. Basically you start with the planes didn't bring the towers down and speculate from there.

No one in the public actually knows for sure why the towers came down. But there are reports that some firefighters heard bombs going off, and there are some anomalies in seismic data.

There are some facts in there that seem suspicious
- WTC ownership change
- suspicious trading of airline stock
- delay in scrambling fighters
- no remnants of a jet in the Pentagon

Who knows?

Who cares?

This is what people think of when they dont have any time on their hands. But it may be true. One thing to think about is the US could have done this to themselves for a reason to go into Afghanistan, otherwise, there would be no reason to go.

Kal 01-31-2003 12:12 AM

interesting .. but i'm not buying it

Dave 325i 01-31-2003 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mkgino
One thing to think about is the US could have done this to themselves for a reason to go into Afghanistan, otherwise, there would be no reason to go.
That's a good point - but it probably goes way further than just Afghanistan.

Otherwise no would be no War on Terror business, no anti-Saddam all of a sudden again, no "catch bin Laden", no Patriot Act, no office of Homeland Security, airport security, countries all over the world busting up al-Qaeda cells or whatever.

I remember a lot of people mentioning that it was almost like a scripted movie or something in its terror and drama.

I don't think it occurred to anyone that it might actually have been scripted ...

Kinda strange to think back when none of this business was going on - September 10, 2001.

Furious 01-31-2003 02:14 AM

very interesting and sick that people think of stuff like that. lots of people died not just in the sept 11th attacks but in the war against afganistan. its not a funny thing. i think that the theory of the planes not being able to bring the towers down in a load. the structural damage of the world trade towers was more than enough to bring down the towers. its like jenga. when you mess with the structural intergity of the building. the remaining sections of those floors which are damaged now has to hold the weight of what ever is on top. especially since those planes basically blasted through to the other side of the building , that dosent leave very many supports..

///Greco540 01-31-2003 03:07 AM

This is all part of thebig american polot to control the world. They are trying to police all the governments of the world, putting themselves as the rulers. Why else would they be starting up shit with Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, North Korea. Every country that has been bombed by the US through the united nations was a country that did not abide by the so called foreign plocies of the united states.

The begining of the movie K-19 depicts that the Russian government has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world 2 times over, while the US has enough to do it 10 times over. Who are the US to decide if a country cannot build up its defenses to protect itself from aggressors, even if those aggresors are the US. Do you honestly blame Saddam for building weapons, and building an army? Are the US the only country allowed to spend billions of dollars on defense? Could you imagine if Canada decided to increase its defense budget 10 fold, and started building more war polanes, tanks, submarines. Would we as Canadians become labeled as terrorist for trying to protect ourselves from aggresors. The only thing the US hasn't done todate is picked up a dictionary and read the definition of terrorism. If they did, they would see it only describes themselves.

Autotechnica 01-31-2003 04:59 AM

I find it pathedic that after so many years the American's think that they can still control the world. I don't sympathize with the Americans at all.

Bry

Furious 01-31-2003 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Autotechnica
I find it pathedic that after so many years the American's think that they can still control the world. I don't sympathize with the Americans at all.

Bry

me being an american. i can agree. in one aspect you have to see that with being the land of the free. certain measures have always had to be implimented to police the matters of the rest of the world. i do believe thought that america takes things too far. the war with iraq is very unnessesary IMO , but on the other hand you have to see that without this force , Iraq could be a potential thread to the free world. if they DO have mobil nuclear and chemical weapons depots than all it takes is one nuke pointed at the upper states and we would all be toast. (fall out and stuff),, were is the line, and at what point is it crossed. i believe that the american govenment will cross it if war is truely declared. this is just some of my 2 or 3 cents.

SickFinga 01-31-2003 05:49 AM

This is BULLSHIT.
1st. I do believe Osama hit dat shit.
2nd. Pentagon doesn't have a lot of damage just because it is samll and hit pentagon with a big plane isn't that easy, so most damage was from debree and other crap.
3rd. WTC felt down because support beams didn't withstand fire that was caused by jet fuel.
4th Russia and US has the same ammount of Nuclear weapons.
5th America is a big corporation, it is not a country.
Bush only has 1 goal. GAS!!
If he was really scared of nuclear weapons, North Korea would be bombed million times already. But it isn't. Why? What Korea doesn't have? OIL!!!

Autotechnica 01-31-2003 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Furious325is
me being an american. i can agree. in one aspect you have to see that with being the land of the free. certain measures have always had to be implimented to police the matters of the rest of the world. i do believe thought that america takes things too far. the war with iraq is very unnessesary IMO , but on the other hand you have to see that without this force , Iraq could be a potential thread to the free world. if they DO have mobil nuclear and chemical weapons depots than all it takes is one nuke pointed at the upper states and we would all be toast. (fall out and stuff),, were is the line, and at what point is it crossed. i believe that the american govenment will cross it if war is truely declared. this is just some of my 2 or 3 cents.
Mark,

But what gives the American's the right to have nuclear weapons and be able to say Iraq is not allowed to have any? It seems like American's are just bullying Iraq. I believe that Saddam Hoosain will not openly fire on the american's for no reason. He is not crazy like Bin Laden, he does not want to start a war with the Americans. Even though he could do a lot of damage he knows that in the end he will be defeated so I doubt he will try anything. I just don't understand what gives the Americans the right to have so much control over the rest of the world. I realize that is why they formed the UN, but it's quite obvious that the American's are still 100% in charge of making all the decisions. I'm not too thrilled about the time they supposidly accidentily bombed a Canadian base camp and Bush called it a casualty of war.

But I guess since Saddam lost the war he has no choice. But don't get me wrong, I don't agree with what Bin Laden or Saddam hoosain is doing.

No offense to you as an American, but if they stopped sticking their noises into other people's businesses I'm sure there would be a lot less terrorest attacks and hatred towards Americans.

Bry