maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   thought of the day (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10520)

jeremy 01-29-2003 11:39 PM

thought of the day
 
1 Attachment(s)
interesting...very interesting

Betray 01-29-2003 11:43 PM

doesnt that mean they will bite? the pain.. well not fat girls in general but the hungry ones? hmm but theres that other saying, the more cusion the more pushin and theres more to love.. i dunno i give up.. back to crying about bmws

jeremy 01-29-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Betray
, the more cusion the more pushin and theres more to love..
or: the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'

sirex 01-29-2003 11:59 PM

haha..

its fat girls give good head because they have to

jeremy 01-30-2003 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sirex
haha..

its fat girls give good head because they have to

that was worthy of seinfeld...:D

Betray 01-30-2003 12:02 AM

wow i wanna laugh so hard right now... why?? uhh because i got a hair in my eyes

jeremy 01-30-2003 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Betray
wow i wanna laugh so hard right now... why?? uhh because i got a hair in my eyes
wtf...huh ??

MP328 01-30-2003 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Betray
wow i wanna laugh so hard right now... why?? uhh because i got a hair in my eyes
:idea: pubic hair? :D


*shiner* *wave*

jeremy 01-30-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MP328
:idea: pubic hair? :D


*shiner* *wave*

i got that....is betray a chick ?

SickFinga 01-30-2003 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
i got that....is betray a chick ?

hahaha yes betray is a chick.
ugly one

jeremy 01-30-2003 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SickFinga
hahaha yes betray is a chick.
ugly one

i always though betray was a guy....but why would he have a pube in his eye....we were talking about fat chicks giving head....I"M CONFUSED :confused:

M50E30 01-30-2003 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SickFinga
hahaha yes betray is a chick.
ugly one

See vlad knows this because Betray is his GF! LOL! Just playin' with you guys! :D

Jon@Bimmersport 01-30-2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M50E30
See vlad knows this because Betray is his GF! LOL! Just playin' with you guys! :D
LOL they are! they have european sex at cinabun.... 3some (sickfinga - vlad, betray, and the bun)

Betray 01-30-2003 12:37 AM

hmmmm.. im a ****ing guy.. i was just saying it to change the topic.. but not in this direction, back to fat girls give good head why?

jeremy 01-30-2003 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Betray
hmmmm.. im a ****ing guy.. i was just saying it to change the topic.. but not in this direction, back to fat girls give good head why?
sorry man....no harm intended *th-up*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015