maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Jongexr - Waste Of Time (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103964)

Hartge H26 04-12-2008 11:17 AM

Jongexr - Waste Of Time

HERE'S A KID WHO IS A WASTE OF TIME WITH HIS IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

He tells me he's helping a friend out who is looking for e34 parts. I offer him a shell with complete suspension on it for a very good price. Long story short, he tells me his buddy doesn't have any money for the tow from 9th line and Eglinton to Finch and Neilson, so I offer to cover the tow bill to help him out. The car gets delivered up there last night and this kid doesn't even have the decency to show up, makes the guy wait 45 minutes, and every time he called was 5 minutes, 5 minutes he'll be there.... guess what noone ever showed.... waste of time for someone trying to help out another maxbimmer member.

I even told him before the car left, if you don't want it or don't have the money be a man and tell me up front and alls fine.

Buddy this goes out to you.... either stop listening to your imaginary friends or choose friends who don't make you look like3 an ass.

NateoriouS 04-12-2008 11:31 AM

ouch..!! sounds like a serious "DICK MOVE"

Hartge H26 04-12-2008 11:39 AM

yep... considering the rate for a tow out there is 150.00 bucks.

hadesm5 04-12-2008 02:20 PM

thats tight man. what an asshole

craz azn 04-12-2008 02:28 PM

What a piece of shit. Have the mods ban his IP addy.

DriveItSideways 04-12-2008 02:59 PM

It takes 2 mins to make a call, 1-2 sentences to explain your dilema. If you cant have the decency to do that then you shouldnt have the right to post on this forum.

He has other for sale threads open right now, they should be locked and deleted.

JongExr 04-12-2008 07:01 PM

just wondering if you have the parts im looking for? 93 325i

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights
pls let me know and whats the price if you have them thanks...

Soldo 04-12-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JongExr (Post 1137880)

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights

You are an Ass Clown!

PM, me i have all the parts you need, and i'll even drop them off for you since you're such a stand up guy!

JongExr 04-12-2008 07:11 PM

hey thats my brothers friend they used my name since he cant make there own profile and just find out about this and give them shit...anyways i apologies in behalf and dont let them used my profile.... thanks

shimajer 04-12-2008 07:28 PM

yah rite. gtfo.
apologies dont mean shit, how about be a man and pay the guy the $150 for towing.

obvioulsy you did it on purpose.. why would you post this in this thread????

"just wondering if you have the parts im looking for? 93 325i

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights
pls let me know and whats the price if you have them thanks..."

Boots R 04-12-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JongExr (Post 1137880)

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights

yeah, i have those.

pm me i'll give you prices.

propr'one 04-12-2008 07:57 PM

JongEXR, you haven't been on here very long, so i'm gonna do you a favour and enlighten you on something.

We're a pretty tight-knit community here on max, i know plenty of people who have the parts you're looking for, and will gladly help you find them.

However, not only will i NOT help you, i will ask people i know (i've met everyone in this thread except nate & the op in person) NOT to sell you these parts until you cover Hartge H26's tow bill. We dont do this to other max members. Regardless if it was your brother, whoever. If it wasn't you who's responsible, have whoever is responsible for this make it right. You will earn a lot of respect here if you stand up for your mistakes, and handle your buisness like a gentleman. If you dont, your time here will be brief and unpleasant.

Do the right thing, make this situation right. I will personally help you find the parts for a great price if you do.

98Dinan3 04-13-2008 07:35 AM

wow...what a douchenozzle maneover. I vote for a ban until the tow bill is paid, and the OP is compensated for his lost time. I'd say $250 would be about right. Either that...or an asskicking is definitely in order. Pure BS*thmbsdwn*

mellobudd 04-13-2008 11:06 AM

i hate it when someone pulls an "unnecessary" move like that...he should have at least answered the poor guy's call and explained everything and not stood him up*thmbsdwn*

JongExr 04-13-2008 11:34 AM

Hey guy just find out what really happen, anyways Hartage talk to my brother about that deal and my brother told him to contact his friend that is looking for the parts so they can deal with it.... so its about his friend and Hartage we dont have anything to do with that. and i heard why the guy didnt take it because theres no ownership and he said he dint know if the car is stolen that he might have a problem afterwards..
well dont really know all there story coz i dont really speak or pm Hartage on that deal...