maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E30 M3 - Can't stop watching (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103012)

punnzzells 03-25-2008 01:30 AM

E30 M3 - Can't stop watching
 
I can't stop watching this video, it's been 35 minutes now...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=3

///Milk 03-25-2008 05:14 AM

Wow...I am speechless....

EuroSpectacle 03-25-2008 12:03 PM

yeah but you know its like 99% car 1% driver. ///M

Red_Liner740 03-25-2008 01:54 PM

^^

Tell me u're joking...

punnzzells 03-25-2008 02:45 PM

Ya... M3's run themselves man... they are a MAGICAL CAR!

SUPERCHARGED 03-25-2008 04:44 PM

Sick Vid

EuroSpectacle 03-25-2008 05:32 PM

not joking at all, do your self a favour drive an e30 m3.


lol ok yeah its good driving but the car helps lots

spoony_prelude 03-25-2008 05:42 PM

i dont think so
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EuroSpectacle (Post 1128848)
not joking at all, do your self a favour drive an e30 m3.


lol ok yeah its good driving but the car helps lots

a car is nothing without a great driver, sure e30 m3s handle like their on rails but u gotta remember something, hes not driving on a sticky race track, and at the speeds hes pulling through those turns, id say its more 70% driver and 30%car, that guys got serious skill and serious balls!

+++ for sick ass e30 vid!!*th-up*

E46er 03-26-2008 02:29 AM

Nice vid. Serious driving skills.

Jamil 03-26-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EuroSpectacle (Post 1128684)
yeah but you know its like 99% car 1% driver. ///M

So the worst case scenario is if you put a horrible driver behind the wheel of that car they'll only have around 1%worse lap times because the car's taking care of the other 99%. :huh?:

EuroSpectacle 03-26-2008 09:22 AM

lol, you guys are amazing

hadesm5 03-26-2008 07:31 PM

man thats 99% driver and 1% car

bimmerjoe 03-26-2008 09:43 PM

that vid was awsome

325isdan 03-27-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamil (Post 1129232)
So the worst case scenario is if you put a horrible driver behind the wheel of that car they'll only have around 1%worse lap times because the car's taking care of the other 99%. :huh?:

a car is a machine... machines don't run them selves... a shitty operator means a shitty machine..

bimmer_02 03-27-2008 07:47 PM

Sick Machine, Insane Driver. But the car is no good without a good driver that knows the car and the track.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.