maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Aston Martin DBS Tiff Needell vs stunt driver (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101230)

trev0006 02-14-2008 12:53 AM

Aston Martin DBS Tiff Needell vs stunt driver
 
Aston Martin DBS Tiff Needell vs stunt driver

Seven 02-14-2008 11:28 PM

*mw**mw**mw* ... and um ... *mw* ... nice car.

GladdoM3 02-15-2008 04:34 PM

That was really nice, but i dont know what it is......i cant watch tiff and enjoy it the same way i enjoy Mr.Clarkson and his driving. Tiff is a better driver, no doubt about it, but Clarkson is soo much more entertaining

e36_freak 02-15-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GladdoM3 (Post 1110873)
That was really nice, but i dont know what it is......i cant watch tiff and enjoy it the same way i enjoy Mr.Clarkson and his driving. Tiff is a better driver, no doubt about it, but Clarkson is soo much more entertaining

LoL that's funny i can't stand clarkson. but find Tiff much more enjoyable.. he makes the whole thing look like so much fun

Manimillion 02-15-2008 08:22 PM

Tiff and Clarkson are a character of their own, I enjoy watching them both.

BigD 02-16-2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manimillion (Post 1110980)
Tiff and Clarkson are a character of their own, I enjoy watching them both.

Imagine they both used to be on the same show, back when Top Gear was still on Channel 5 before it got cancelled? I don't think Clarkson's ego would handle that now, not that I really have a problem with it. Tiff annoys me a little bit, too nerdy. Clarkson's my hero - buys a car with mileage per tank lower than the distance to the nearest gas station from his house, and his favourite car is the F40, because it makes big bangs. All of his segments hold my attention like the first pair of naked titties I ever saw after puberty started. Tiff and that broad of his, meh, kinda lame. But I don't think anyone will ever let Clarkson drive a current F1 car, not that he'd ever fit.

Manimillion 02-16-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD (Post 1111074)
Imagine they both used to be on the same show, back when Top Gear was still on Channel 5 before it got cancelled? I don't think Clarkson's ego would handle that now, not that I really have a problem with it. Tiff annoys me a little bit, too nerdy. Clarkson's my hero - buys a car with mileage per tank lower than the distance to the nearest gas station from his house, and his favourite car is the F40, because it makes big bangs. All of his segments hold my attention like the first pair of naked titties I ever saw after puberty started. Tiff and that broad of his, meh, kinda lame. But I don't think anyone will ever let Clarkson drive a current F1 car, not that he'd ever fit.

I still enjoy watching Clarkson more, just for the entertainment factor, he is hilarious and his personality suits mine. Just the sheer factor that he takes extreme sides is just hilarious! I like to watch Tiff because of his driving, you can still learn a lot by watching ;)

BigD 02-16-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manimillion (Post 1111119)
I still enjoy watching Clarkson more, just for the entertainment factor, he is hilarious and his personality suits mine. Just the sheer factor that he takes extreme sides is just hilarious! I like to watch Tiff because of his driving, you can still learn a lot by watching ;)

LOL yeah I love how he always sets himself up as the arrogant douchebag and always loses (well except for the races against Cpt Slow). I mean Tiff's a former F1 racer, but he's just not a very good host. 5th gear is closer to what Top Gear used to be like - just another car review show. Remember Top Gear, even when they came back from cancellation, had that fat dude who talked about what cars are good value and shit? They caught on pretty quick that people who want that kind of crap will read Consumer Reports. Top Gear is pure entertainment, discussing cars that none of us have any hope of owning, ever (or even seeing in most cases).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014