maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing & Care (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   E30 M3 Detailed ! (pics) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101003)

Robb 02-06-2008 01:14 AM

E30 M3 Detailed ! (pics)

check it out.

LINK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rcsBMWM314.jpg

SeRb 02-06-2008 09:47 AM

sparkle sparkle...
looks as good as new, e30 m3 was my dream car since i was a little kid lol

any chances of pics of that porsche in the background?

RJL85 02-15-2008 02:18 AM

gorgeous job ! wow .. talk about an 18 yr old car ive never seen one that old shine so good !

thectrlguy 02-15-2008 09:37 AM

That looks spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamE30e 02-15-2008 02:23 PM

If I won the lottery.

HoldenC 02-16-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJL85 (Post 1110621)
gorgeous job ! wow .. talk about an 18 yr old car ive never seen one that old shine so good !

Cambridge Autogleam does some awesome work. He posts his work frequently on one of the detailing forums I'm a member of and it is consistently superior.

Jacko 03-05-2008 11:06 PM

Wow. Good job.

maxevo 03-10-2008 12:03 PM

grate turnout

James325I 03-10-2008 12:43 PM

Nice, the car looks spectacular!

kerisabe 03-10-2008 11:17 PM

wow.. id love to own one of these beasts one day! great detailing work as well!

Mikeee46coup 03-12-2008 10:14 PM

WOW *th-up**th-up*

STALKER 03-13-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoldenC (Post 1111303)
Cambridge Autogleam does some awesome work. He posts his work frequently on one of the detailing forums I'm a member of and it is consistently superior.

How much do you charge for a full detail, inside and out?

HoldenC 03-14-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STALKER (Post 1123710)
How much do you charge for a full detail, inside and out?

"Full" is a relative term, Sir. What is it you are looking for?

STALKER 03-15-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoldenC (Post 1124069)
"Full" is a relative term, Sir. What is it you are looking for?

Interior detail, clay, and wax basically(I use JWs stuff, would prefer to have those used, you can use my stuff). But Im guessing you would have to see the paint also to see what it needs. This would be for my black X5.

HoldenC 03-15-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STALKER (Post 1124286)
Interior detail, clay, and wax basically(I use JWs stuff, would prefer to have those used, you can use my stuff). But Im guessing you would have to see the paint also to see what it needs. This would be for my black X5.

Since you have not been a customer of mine in the past, I will quickly run through the various ways in which my services are superior:

1) I use only the highest quality, boutique detailing products. This costs my business more money but it also reflects on the philosophy of Apollo Detailing to always perform beyond my customers' expectations.

Hint: Feel our soft microfibre buffing towels and you will never go to another detailer again.

2) Training is a very important part of my business. I always ensure I am well-informed of the latest trends and techniques to perform reconditioning services to their highest possible levels.

As well, I have no single mentor which means I have not been indoctrinated with a single philosophy. This means I take the best possible techniques from a variety of sources, combining them to create a world-winning skill.

3) I always spend the extra time to get the job done right. Sometimes it means that my prices are a little bit higher than other detailers but it reflects my dedication to quality.

It is a rare day indeed when I perform my services on more than one vehicle in a day. I am no volume detailer.

I do not email quotes over the internet, Stalker, so I what I can do is I will send you a Private Message with a rough idea of the starting cost. An inspection prior to the service will give you an exact quote.

Also, I highly recommend that you opt for paint correction. This may entail either a two-step or three-step process that ensures your paint reaches maximum gloss. Approximately 90% of gloss is achieved through paint correction, with the remaining 10% from claybar and paint protection.

P.S. I've been googling JW and I have not found anything. What exactly is the stuff you use? I do recommend that you simply opt for the products I already use, just for the simple fact that I can guarantee results with products I am familiar with. However, if you just want me to use JW, I can do so.