maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Sighting: Silver track E30? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100586)

Jamil20 01-28-2008 09:39 AM

Sighting: Silver track E30?
 
Anyone know who this is or ever seen this guy before?

I didn't get a good look, but it looked like a silver E30 with two blue stripes down the centre of the car. Also had the number 72, or 74 on the side. Spotted at Hog's Back and Colonel By.

everlast 01-28-2008 10:53 AM

Was it nice or nasty?

chromius 01-28-2008 11:39 AM

I know the one you're talking about...It's a white e34 that always drives by my apartment building. 2 blue racing stripes down the middle with a number on the side.

It's the most disgusting display of a BMW I have seen in the Ottawa area. A little part of me dies every time I see it drive by.:(

Philboski 01-28-2008 01:21 PM

Speaking of disgusting displays, there was a peach coloured E34 for sale near Bank and Kilborn area. Everything was peach -- even the grille. I was tempted to buy it just to paint it another colour. And yes, Tremclad was an option.

Jamil20 01-28-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chromius (Post 1103833)
I know the one you're talking about...It's a white e34 that always drives by my apartment building. 2 blue racing stripes down the middle with a number on the side.

It's the most disgusting display of a BMW I have seen in the Ottawa area. A little part of me dies every time I see it drive by.:(


Oh, so it's not an actual track car? I did a double-take, because I couldn't imagine why someone would take their track ready car out in the snow.

everlast 01-28-2008 02:54 PM

Oh THAT one. Ya, e34, live on baseline near fisher. Its tasty.

carjoe 01-28-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philboski (Post 1103878)
Speaking of disgusting displays, there was a peach coloured E34 for sale near Bank and Kilborn area. Everything was peach -- even the grille. I was tempted to buy it just to paint it another colour. And yes, Tremclad was an option.

Flat black would look awesome...hell, maybe I'll do my car in flat black this summer.

Jamil20 01-28-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by everlast (Post 1103928)
Oh THAT one. Ya, e34, live on baseline near fisher. Its tasty.

Tasty or nasty? :huh?:

everlast 01-28-2008 03:17 PM

a tasty blend of sarcasm and...

:puke:

chromius 01-28-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philboski (Post 1103878)
Speaking of disgusting displays, there was a peach coloured E34 for sale near Bank and Kilborn area. Everything was peach -- even the grille. I was tempted to buy it just to paint it another colour. And yes, Tremclad was an option.

That's not a good look for any car, let alone an e34. So sad.:puke:

ecuconnection 01-28-2008 04:30 PM

:mad: *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* :huh?: *no-no* :moon: *drink* *sad*

Philboski 01-29-2008 07:45 AM

Yeah, that thing was for sale for a loooooooong time. It amazes me how people do stuff like that never thinking that at some point they might have to sell.

Although it sure looked like they didn't spend money on the paint job.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.