maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2nd Annual West Side BBQ (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73257)

Ant118 08-10-2006 02:37 PM

Gary i just found out that i might not be able to make it. If i can ill still bring the chips. Damn Working for Security.

sicilianace 08-10-2006 08:37 PM

Gary, add me to the list, i'll be there for the afternoon only.

oafguy 08-12-2006 10:33 PM

I would like to thank everyone that could attend the Oaf Tech’s 2nd Annual West Side BBQ – Show & Shine. I would like to thank the corporate sponsors Bimmian.com, Premier Detailing, and Oaf Tech. A special thank you goes out to Laura R, Laura L, and Iain R for the wonderful BBQ job. Thanks to everyone that helped make today as successful as it was. 2007 is going to be bigger and better, so keep an eye out for updates. Look forward to more events hosted by Oaf Tech (me) in the near future.

We had over 20 cars in attendance, and a crowd of 60+ people.

Awards:
1. Best E90 – Ivan, ctgazer – E46toronto.ca
1. Best E60 – Sean, Hound – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E46 – Fab, superm3 – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E36 – Tina, LOVEM3 – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E30 – Paul, Paul Christians – maxbimmer
1. Best Import Other – David, Caddyshk – maxbimmer & e46toronto.ca
1. Best Domestic – Vito, qwk325 – maxbimmer
1. Best of Show - Fab, superm3 – maxbimmer.com

Pictures will be posted soon…

Till the next one, Thanks for coming out.

Oafie, aka, Oaf Guy

oafguy 08-12-2006 10:40 PM

A glasses case,:cool: black with Adrienne Vittadine, engraved on a silver badge was found. If this is yours, please PM me, so I can get it back to you.*no-no*

Proliphic 08-13-2006 05:25 AM

Hey thanx alot for everything Gary and everyone else responsible for the hosting. was a great BBQ + show,
we had a great time, see ya on friday :) *wiggle*

Lester 08-13-2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oafguy
I would like to thank everyone that could attend the Oaf Tech’s 2nd Annual West Side BBQ – Show & Shine. I would like to thank the corporate sponsors Bimmian.com, Premier Detailing, and Oaf Tech. A special thank you goes out to Laura R, Laura L, and Iain R for the wonderful BBQ job. Thanks to everyone that helped make today as successful as it was. 2007 is going to be bigger and better, so keep an eye out for updates. Look forward to more events hosted by Oaf Tech (me) in the near future.

We had over 20 cars in attendance, and a crowd of 60+ people.

Awards:
1. Best E90 – Ivan, ctgazer – E46toronto.ca
1. Best E60 – Sean, Hound – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E46 – Fab, superm3 – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E36 – Tina, ??? – maxbimmer.com
1. Best E30 – Paul, Paul Christians – maxbimmer
1. Best Import Other – David, Caddyshk – maxbimmer & e46toronto.ca
1. Best Domestic – Vito, qwk325 – maxbimmer
1. Best of Show - Fab, superm3 – maxbimmer.com

Pictures will be posted soon…

Till the next one, Thanks for coming out.

Oafie, aka, Oaf Guy

Thanks Gary! Great event - looking forward to next year and helping out if required...

Dave

Sickbimmer 08-13-2006 09:12 AM

Gary is the Man. Great host and great people who showed up.(even Jay)*angel* Hope we do this again next year*th-up*

notjoe 08-13-2006 10:55 AM

Sorry i couldnt stay Gary, i really had to get some shit finished up for monday so i can ship it. Hopefully the beer went down smooth :)

Looked like an awesome event, there were a lot of sick cars there.

Next year i'll be entering my ride for sure though :)

qwk325 08-13-2006 11:14 AM

Gary is an awsome host thanks for opening your house to us crazy car gurus there wre alot of nice cars there dave love your car ( LESTER ) maybe next year we can have a few more domestics eh !!!!! :D all in all awsome day awsome party awsome hosts thanks alot awsome people.*th-up*

lor 08-13-2006 11:59 AM

I would like to say thanks to everyone for coming , and point out one very important fact...... as you all requested, there was no wet t-shirt Contest...
Oh well maybe next year... oh and a red head can behave.......

paul christians 08-13-2006 03:22 PM

THANK YOU,for hilding this once again,and the next will be bigger and just as much fun too...........

propr'one 08-13-2006 04:06 PM

Thanks for having all of us over gary. (I got a story about you regarding my curb feeler;))

was a fun day, got to drive a tuned M3, another e60 (drove a 545:eek: on friday)(first time driving smg:P), and a e30.

if all goes well, see ya next year. thanks again

Hound 08-13-2006 04:36 PM

Awesome event as usual Garry. I sent you a PM, i figured i left my case there. Anyways see you on friday hopefully, and thanks to all those that made this a success.

Quack 08-13-2006 06:55 PM

Gary thanks for the BBQ, had a great time, & thanks Sean for leading the way to my destination.

Sickbimmer 08-13-2006 10:00 PM

Lee, don't forget to post some pics.