maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interior & Audio (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   PARTING: 93 325is, sport seats, LSD, engine... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52187)

Justin 04-12-2005 09:52 PM

PARTING: 93 325is, sport seats, LSD, engine...

I am parting our a rear end collision 93 325is. Front end as far as boy parts are gone, rear end is damaged. All exterior lights are gone. Door panels are sold. Car is in Akron, PA, in between Harrisburg and Philadelphia.

Good parts...

3.15 LSD, great condition, $400 plus shipping.

Black leather sport seats, excellent condition, minimal wear.
$550 plus shipping, $500 local pickup. I don't want to deal with shipping these, hence the price.

Engine. 178k mile m50 VANOS. All highway miles, never abused. Will part it out for the right prices, would prefer to sell as whole. Make me an offer.

Transmission, 5 speed, 178k, shifts great.

All other parts are for sale, minues ECU, door panels, window motors, and very few other little parts. Make me an offer. Still tons of parts, suspension/brakes, mirrors, carpet, interior parts like dash, and everything is mint.

JGood325@excite.com

Justin

punnzzells 04-13-2005 11:05 AM

come on Justin... sell me that ECU.

:D

mike.

Ezekielz 04-13-2005 12:20 PM

by carpet you mean the whole carpet in two parts ? what color ? what condition ? and what price lol

too, i'd like pics of your seats and how much for it shipped to Repentigny, Quebec, J6A 2G7

thinair 04-13-2005 01:41 PM

Holy crap the LSD is cheap. Someone, don't think, buy it before he changes his mind!!

Justin 04-13-2005 03:03 PM

The carpet I would sell for $100 plus shipping, including the entire front, small rear section, and it has all foam still atached. It is like a dark grey I think, maybe black, I forget. I'll go to the garage and check tonight. It's in great condition, maybe a little dirty, but I'm going to shampoo it then take pics and post them.

The seats, like I said, $550 plus shipping. I can't go get shipping estimates for everyone, I don't have time between 9 hours of work and 7 hours of school every day/night. If you can find a company that will provide you with an estimate, and your happy with it, we can give it a try but no gauruntees, I DO NOT want to get stuck with paying for some of the shipping. I've had an 18 wheeler come to my house to pick up a set of seats before for some rich guy, and I don't think that was more then $500 so I can't see it being that expensive to ship them. But that whole canada thing may be a hassle.

Justin 04-13-2005 03:04 PM

"All other parts are for sale, minues ECU"

I already sold it.

Justin 04-15-2005 06:02 AM

Everything is still for sale...

Ezekielz 04-15-2005 11:45 AM

put pics i'm interested in few items !

GEEE$ 04-15-2005 12:38 PM

Justin...gimme a ballpark figure for your engine/tranny...or else I'll just supremely lowball you. :D

Thanks,

G$

Justin 04-15-2005 11:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'd like $600 for the motor, and $300 for the trans. The motor would come with harness, accessories, basically everything minus ecu. I would also part the motor out.

The exahust system is good as well, checked it today. Interior carpet is black amd great condition. Dash/gauge cluster is mint, climate control, sunroof tracks/cables, pillars, dome lights, trunk pieces, like toolkit, plastic bottom parts, all the speakers, everything is still good and for sale.

Justin