maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Homolka...opinions? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54758)

SebSter 05-30-2005 02:47 AM

Homolka...opinions?

Mostly for the Toronto people since others probably dont know about it... but what do you guys think about the whole deal?

chia 05-30-2005 01:09 PM

first off, what's the deal with her? is she moving to quebec or something?

jstalin 05-30-2005 01:17 PM

I would love to have sex with her

ZiMMie 05-30-2005 01:45 PM

People do change. i think the community should give her a chance.
but she is "was" one sick Bitch...

e36chick 05-30-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiMMie
People do change. i think the community should give her a chance.
but she is "was" one sick Bitch...

people like that dont change. i dont think anyone should give her a chance.

only in canada can a convicted killer/rapist/insert-other-dangerous-criminal-here walk free after a few years and move in next door to you. *thmbsdwn*

punnzzells 05-30-2005 01:58 PM

Lets Not Even Waste Time Talking About This... Her And Her Hubby Should Be Put To Death.... Done!

I Don't Know Why This Stupid Country Of Ours Does Not Have The Death Penalty...?? With All The Dna Evidence Now A Days.... ???

Miguel 05-30-2005 02:10 PM

I don't know who to be more angry with... her or the idiots that cut her deal.

ZiMMie 05-30-2005 02:26 PM

everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
i wouldnt mind be her neigbour. i doubt she will do anythin illegal now.
u guys makin a huge deal out of this. jst give her a chance to live out of the cage.

kobim3r 05-30-2005 02:30 PM

man how any millions did it cost to keep her caged for the last 7-10 yrs when it woulda cost $0.38 to fix the problem...a bullet from walmart

e36chick 05-30-2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobim3r
man how any millions did it cost to keep her caged for the last 7-10 yrs when it woulda cost $0.38 to fix the problem...a bullet from walmart

agreed 100%. this is one of the ways they waste our tax dollars. this country needs a justice system like the US has.

and zimmie, that's very honorable of you to think that way...but can you tell me, if one of her victims had been someone you knew/liked/loved...would you have the same attitude?

AcidSnow 05-30-2005 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobim3r

or you could spend $20 and have more fun with a baseball bat. *wiggle*

FastM3 05-30-2005 03:05 PM

I want to see her released and then in that same week sniped.
I'll VOLUNTEER to do the job too.

AcidSnow 05-30-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta
I want to see her released and then in that same week sniped.
I'll VOLUNTEER to do the job too.

That it so close to the truth, you might already be under investigation just for saying that. . . *uzi*

chia 05-30-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiMMie
everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
i wouldnt mind be her neigbour. i doubt she will do anythin illegal now.
u guys makin a huge deal out of this. jst give her a chance to live out of the cage.

if you lived in st catharines, i don't think that you would feel the same way.
i mean, sure, we hear these stories all the time on the news, who cares, it happens everyday. but this is some twisted shit that scarred the victims and their families for their entire lives, and if it happened in your neighbourhood, i'm sure you wouldn't feel that she deserves a 2nd chance.

seriously, it's not like they just committed a crime, this shit is disguisting. if they had the mind frame to do twsited shit like this, there's no way they can change. it's a mental sickness. it's no like they robbed a bank for money, they sold drugs, or even a murder (for a reason), people who commit these crimes i can see getting a 2nd chance.

but homolka and burnardo are sick people.

mirek 05-30-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SebSter
Mostly for the Toronto people since others probably dont know about it... but what do you guys think about the whole deal?

i was in vancouver when it happened, it's a national issue, not just ontario.