maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shutup woman get on my horse. (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127459)

Axxe 11-21-2009 08:55 PM

Shutup woman get on my horse.
 
Best. Flash. Vid. Ever.

www.getonmyhorse.com

Bullet Ride 11-21-2009 09:31 PM

sweet lemonade mmmm sweet lemonade...
lmao that video is jokes! sweet beat too I've been listening to it for like 4 minutes now haha

AMG_POWER 11-21-2009 10:25 PM

mmmkay

Romaz 11-22-2009 01:02 AM

lol, wtf

eta Epsilon 11-22-2009 08:31 AM

is that thing even end??? lol

hadesm5 11-22-2009 12:53 PM

lol btwn this and trucker's delight i've had my fix for the weekend

JunzieB 11-22-2009 01:25 PM

That actually entertained me to the point where i watched it over and over again. LMFAO!

Arash 11-22-2009 01:49 PM

Looped FTW.

TheLoneVR! 11-22-2009 11:15 PM

:d
HAHAHAHAHA

ProStreetDriver 11-22-2009 11:38 PM

omg wtf


lmao

davericher20 11-23-2009 12:09 AM

man that was awesome! great beat

"mmm it tastes just like raisins"

over 1.5 million views, nuts

Steve30 11-23-2009 01:42 AM

so addictive and catchy lol

davericher20 11-23-2009 04:03 PM

I just got slammed for posting it on bfcot. thread got closed! lol

major repost over there.

Darkness95m3 11-23-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve30 (Post 1368216)
so addictive and catchy lol

+1 on that.

Fel 11-24-2009 12:29 PM

I watched this loop twice when you posted it.... and it's still stuck in my head.

**** you Axxe.

Stephanie 11-24-2009 03:09 PM

OMG WTF!! lmfao

davericher20 11-24-2009 06:01 PM

in 3 days, it went from 1.59 million views to 1.65

I love it, it's so addicting

lol





5style 11-25-2009 01:58 AM

lol best song next to Trucker's Delight

5style 11-25-2009 02:00 AM



HD TRANCE LOLOLOLOL

davericher20 11-25-2009 02:52 AM

i have the words memorized now....my friends are wtf.

propr'one 11-25-2009 02:59 AM

Ok. I found that reasonably funny. But i'm a pothead.


What's your excuse?

5style 11-25-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1369003)
Ok. I found that reasonably funny. But i'm a pothead.


What's your excuse?

natural high

Blades 11-25-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1369003)
Ok. I found that reasonably funny. But i'm a pothead.


What's your excuse?

Opposite of A.D.D .. dunno what its called but women i meet love it.

hadesm5 11-25-2009 04:21 PM

lol i was singing sweet lemonade...sweet lemonade out of nowhere to myself yesterday... and my gf was like where's that from lol.

maroli 11-27-2009 02:23 PM

last night, I started playing this in front of my GF again....and she dove for the ethernet cable to yank it out....we wrestled for 5 minutes and I got a body triangle on her and held her down and made her listen to it for 5 straight loops. She elbowed the shit out of my ribs and then complained that her wrists would bruise because I was trying to hold her hands to prevent her from scratching me. Girls don't find this vid funny, apparently.

Guelphguy 11-30-2009 11:07 PM

Bump it up, just so nobody misses it! Damn, I cannot get that tune out of my head!

sirex 11-30-2009 11:28 PM

truckers delight is better

black bnr32 12-01-2009 12:16 AM

my gf likes it

guess she's a keeper

davericher20 12-01-2009 10:57 AM

ya my g-friend does not approve.

ACS_DAN 12-01-2009 01:57 PM

LOLz

maroli 12-01-2009 05:49 PM

I don't understand why girls don't find it funny. I mean, I got physically assaulted. And I played this for this chick at work cause she's cool and she thought it was stupid, so everything she said to me after that I replied 'shut up woman, get on my horse' and now she stopped talking to me

Fel 12-02-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maroli (Post 1370906)
I don't understand why girls don't find it funny. I mean, I got physically assaulted. And I played this for this chick at work cause she's cool and she thought it was stupid, so everything she said to me after that I replied 'shut up woman, get on my horse' and now she stopped talking to me

Hahaha..... do you really not know why?

To not find it funny is one thing... wrestling your gf to the ground and being derogatory to coworkers is another.

maroli 12-02-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel (Post 1371019)
Hahaha..... do you really not know why?

To not find it funny is one thing... wrestling your gf to the ground and being derogatory to coworkers is another.

woah woah, I didn't *wrestle her to the ground*, I was on the bottom getting pounded. Also, its not THAT derogatory to say 'shut up woman, get on my horse'.....(where I come from :P )

MarkD 12-02-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maroli (Post 1371027)
woah woah, I didn't *wrestle her to the ground*, I was on the bottom getting pounded. Also, its not THAT derogatory to say 'shut up woman, get on my horse'.....(where I come from :P )

Then go back where you come from, because it's not normal to say that in Canada!

And that flash is pretty stupid.

maroli 12-02-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkD (Post 1371035)
Then go back where you come from, because it's not normal to say that in Canada!

And that flash is pretty stupid.

okay, thanks for your input. It was obviously a joke, seeing as I come from buddhist country where women are treated as equals. Further, it seems entirely normal that someone would say, jokingly, 'shut up woman, etc etc' to the opposite sex in this country, seeing as most friends say it to each other, regardless of sex, all the time. But hey, maybe everything I've seen in my years living here hasn't been representative of the norm, but your opinion, on a BMW forum is. Thank you for your chivalry, which I'll try to emulate in the future. I won't take the 'go back to where you came from' too personally as it is evident that your sense of humour is lacking from the statement about the flash being stupid. You're right, it may be stupid but that doesn't have to detract from its humour. Have a lovely day.

Fel 12-02-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maroli (Post 1371027)
woah woah, I didn't *wrestle her to the ground*, I was on the bottom getting pounded. Also, its not THAT derogatory to say 'shut up woman, get on my horse'.....(where I come from :P )

Quote:

Originally Posted by maroli (Post 1369838)
we wrestled for 5 minutes and I got a body triangle on her and held her down and made her listen to it for 5 straight loops.

Haha.... whatever.

maroli 12-02-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel (Post 1371041)
Haha.... whatever.

a body triangle is performed from the bottom.........so someone can't pass your guard. or in this case, a way to hold your gf so she can't reach the ethernet cable. also leaves your hands free to try and prevent getting elbowed, which I failed at doing judging from the way my ribs feel. make no mistake about it, my gf beats me up. she has undoubtably caused more physical harm to me in the relationship than vice versa.

Meegis 12-06-2009 04:37 PM

Things I learned in this thread.

1) maX is about 2-3 months or more behind the rest of the internet (yes I checked the OP date)
2) Maroli is a retard that gets beat up by his gf
3) markD is a pussy

MarkD 12-06-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meegis (Post 1372054)
Things I learned in this thread.

1) maX is about 2-3 months or more behind the rest of the internet (yes I checked the OP date)
2) Maroli is a retard that gets beat up by his gf
3) markD is a pussy

But at least I don't get beat up by my GF's or wife.

Axxe 12-06-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meegis (Post 1372054)
Things I learned in this thread.

1) maX is about 2-3 months or more behind the rest of the internet (yes I checked the OP date)
2) Maroli is a retard that gets beat up by his gf
3) markD is a pussy

In my defense, I saw that flash vid months ago on another forum, didn't think max was ready for it's awesomeness at that time.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018