maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photography (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Snapshot of the day (one image per post please) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111770)

ZHP_Bimmer05 02-16-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogee (Post 1263121)


SICKNESS!!!:cool:

craigIS 02-16-2009 07:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
pic of a park on a warm day in December. it was raining earlier.

craigIS 02-18-2009 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
took this a x-mas. my mom had a candle display and set some of the presents around it this last x-mas.

Phuviano 02-18-2009 02:55 AM

My favourite car at the auto show.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3390/...d99da32c_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/...8fa9ccec_o.jpg

craigIS 02-21-2009 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
nice for a summer house.

PinkieMoscow 02-21-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossfire291 (Post 1263439)
pic of a park on a warm day in December. it was raining earlier.

^I think it would have looked a little bit better if you sharpened it up. Either way nice picture.

"My favourite car at the auto show."

Now I regret not going. Nice pic.

craigIS 02-21-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow (Post 1265698)
^I think it would have looked a little bit better if you sharpened it up. Either way nice picture.

i took the pic that day in black and white.....i didnt want to fiddle with them too much cuz there was a god amount of fog, which isnt showing in that pic well. and i thought they would all look good in back and white.

rost12 02-22-2009 04:29 AM

Entrance to the apartment building I currently call home :)

http://homepage.mac.com/rost12/leica/home1.jpg

craigIS 02-22-2009 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
blue water bridge, Sarnia. looking towards US.

tig 02-22-2009 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my dog when she was still a puppy at 1.5yrs

jello_g 02-22-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tig (Post 1266009)
my dog when she was still a puppy at 1.5yrs

your dog looks huge for a puppy. Here's mine at 10 weeks..

http://tinyurl.com/cfn7v4

skru_fase 02-22-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jello_g (Post 1266018)
your dog looks huge for a puppy. Here's mine at 10 weeks..

http://tinyurl.com/cfn7v4

that's an awesome pic!

rost12 02-23-2009 08:15 AM

Purdy girl

http://homepage.mac.com/rost12/random/nata1.jpg

Blades 02-23-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rost12 (Post 1265808)
Entrance to the apartment building I currently call home :)

http://homepage.mac.com/rost12/leica/home1.jpg

Have you went into Russian Mafia hiding? :D

rost12 02-23-2009 12:47 PM

I wish, I'd be on the islands somewhere, soaking up the sun...

These are economically tough times, okay :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018